tradeking007yahoo futures Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by tradeking007yahoo, Nov 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overnight

Overnight

Not sure what that screenshot is of, but if it is for a market order execution and fill, 70 seconds is a damned long time!

#21     Nov 28, 2020
  2. i felt like it was a low based on the previous bars not so much pivot points or anything technical. maybe flow maybe just what im seeing or a news blip but if i am long biased for the day i try n buy dips and add as she runs higher and peel off if she stalls or reverses.

the mkt was my adversary for years but its my favorite place to visit it is my escape my island my good and my bad so many of my highs and lows along with my pulse on the world.

#22     Nov 28, 2020
    .sigma and NoahA like this.
  3. those are scalp entries or trade opens on the left and trade exits or offsets on the right or completed time. it has nothing to do with order type or when an order hits and is filled it is a full set of trades from open of the trade to the close of the trade. any times that overlap or seem out of order mean it was another trade set in another mkt with its open and close times.

#23     Nov 28, 2020
  4. typical warm ups for me live. if its demo i will state demo

thats enough charts for now.

if you look at this chart and do not see the beauty in it then im probably not the guy to watch because i see nothing but beauty in ny executions my actions and the market giving and taking powering higher and lower sweeping the book filling orders crushing hopes and dreams building wealth for some while taking it from others but its just all of us in the money grab..

Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
    #24     Nov 28, 2020
  5. btw i watched the entire booster rocket video and found it fascinating

I am not this dean character though who ever that is or was for you but in this journal lets keep it to the point and positive

#25     Nov 28, 2020
    Overnight likes this.
  6. Overnight

Overnight

No worries, we know who Dean is. Don't recall ever claiming you were him?

Carry on, journal on. Brace brace brace!

Be careful about second half of December. I keep getting this feeling that peeps are going to be closing out positions to capture the lower capital gains rate before the EOY, anticipating Biden's capital rate increase next year. So some profit taking. Watch for some dips...But man, when the news comes out the vaccine is shipping? Full steam ahead! IMHO of course, hehe.

#26     Nov 28, 2020
  7. I am a short term day trader so that i do not have the need to worry too much about being over exposed for any length of time or with too large of a position on the wrong side of the market. I do use my own bias at times but i don't let that run my trades or my account into the ground when it is incorrect.

#27     Nov 29, 2020
  8. toby400

toby400

I am sorry you think I am manipulating your thread by asking for the odd chart now and again. Best you ignore my request and I will leave you to your thread to post what you feel best without further questions or ideas from myself since your reply indicates you were hurt or offended by my original post. But ,whatever you think, I wish you good luck with your journal.

#28     Nov 29, 2020
  9. My education background is a Bachelor of Science in Psychobiology with an emphasis on Animal Behavior. I was close to getting a double minor with Mathematics being one of them but I got really bogged down and lost interest after physics with calculus and calculus 2.

I wouldn't say that my education made the difference between me beign successful or unsuccessful in trading however it did allow me to build a great foundation for studying time management and how to dig deep into relationships and resources in order to learn something on my own or with a BOOK. Learning and being forced to be exposed to complex math and labs along with slid instructors was also a big help but compared to most professional trading companies my math skills compared to them are basic addition flash cards and my computer power is an abacus compared to them but that doesnt mean I don't make money from time to time.

For the most part my education in Animal Behavior and psychology was the most helpful in trying to pick apart what way people or machines will react to or set up or trap or fool other players in the game.

The single best education i have had is from actually trading even when it seemed like all i did was lose and then lose more and it all seemed so hopeless and then one day you talk to yourself and you kick your own ass mentally and you either change things and make this work for you or you just quit and come back and try it again after realizing waiting tables is fun and the cash money is solid but you still don't like not getting paid properly for suggesting entres that will make people very thirsty so they buy more booze to pad your tip!

My point is that an education is imprtant in application and in books and right now in the information age with so much online about trading and people sharing charts and executions of live trades and hundreds of thousands of ideas in demo trade charts on line then you have the odds in your favor better than ever before in the history of trading!

It took me 6 months to finally understand after trading my own account calling the floor that having 2 brokers near each other in the pit was a good idea so i could work them against each other for my orders which were small but it all added up over time for them because slippage was big and they kept most of it.

I would read a few books on animal behaviot and animal tracking as well as watch some documentaries on big failures in business or gambling or anything where greed and laziness let the money be taken away from them. If half the battle is making the money then the other half must be keeping it as well as your sanity along the way.

Have a great day and i am always thinking about the markets. When i read any news or i hear about jake ryan slaughtering a guy in ridiculous boxing matches or 50 year old men boxing again all of that alogn with the USA steaming ships into the persion gulf are 24/7 being processed and analyzed if this then this .. if my hypiothesis is correct then what happens to this mkt and that mkt and where do i get my confirmation? will this online boxing match push up the naz ? you tube? google twitter? what about oil or better yet unleaded? trains planes and automobiles.

I also run charts in my head while out mtn biking or walking the dog or at any time really. I try and do everything in my daily life to set myself up for success in my trading life. My competition is the best of the best and they can only bring me up and make me work even harder every single minute of every single day in order to try and level up in my knowledge and my score. If i change things a lot in my personal life or i do not do my homework and think about the mkt then it will show in my performance. once you have an edge no matter what that exploitable tangible edge is then you will be able to know based on your returns or your losses if you are doing something different or if the mkt has changed somehow and maybe it is time to adjust or take a break.

#29     Nov 29, 2020
  10. 1. I was absolutley not hurt or offended by your post because i cannot give you any credit for that period. that is comedy and further shows how correct my assumptions about you actually were because it looks like i got in your melon not the other way around.
    2. You can kindly just be a man about things and stop following or commenting since you have free will right? that is what men do . they make a decision and they just do it they dont talk about it they dont try and further manipulate and wait for someone to be online to sendout a message etc.
    3. maybe reread your last text as if it isn't you that would mean separating your ego from yourself which from what i can see is very difficult for you but if you do this then you will see how ridiculoous it is for you to comment in my JOURNAL.

I think you especially might learn a alot about yourself and trading if you stick around for awhile or lurk or whatever it's called these days but what you do has ZERO EFFECT on my life or my trading.

I am having coffee and well i have a little more free time so I will expound on your previous message. i will break it down for ya. you wont see what i write about it since you have moved on though right? and you definitely wont be commenting about it or trying to get into a pissing match with me on my own journal. you know "tradeking007yahoo" journal not tobys... right. but like i said if you want to watch great if not great also. anyway here it goes and do not take this too personally toby it seems like fragility maybe a morning thing or a full moon end fo the month cycle for you! toughen up butter cup!

#30     Nov 29, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.