TradeKing

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by scorpioglobex, Dec 27, 2005.

1. Aspirin99

Aspirin99

Hi, new guy here. I found this site through a Google search and this thread. I just signed up with Tradeking, and I was looking for reviews on them. I'll post a review once I'm up and running fully.

#11     Jan 29, 2006
  2. I've opened an account with them and started trading....it works! Site isn't to bad and it appears that they have plans to improve it based on user feedback.

#12     Jan 29, 2006
  3. Aspirin99

Aspirin99

Just to make sure I'm not waiting unnecessarily, it's making me wait 10 days before I can fund my account from my bank (I've entered my bank info). I'm new at this, so I wasn't sure if that was normal.

#13     Jan 30, 2006
  4. Yeah that isa bummer when funding for the first time.If you look messages/services on their site you can speed up the process by printing out an application and taking to your bank....or something like that

#14     Jan 30, 2006
  5. GTC

GTC

How is your experience with TradeKing so far?

#15     Feb 10, 2006
  6. So far very good they are also open to feedback and adding lots of additional functionaility to the website.

#16     Feb 10, 2006
  7. Aspirin99

Aspirin99

I was having trouble funding my account. It turns out that their site has a bug with FireFox. It was putting the box to add the dollar amount two pages down. I had to scroll two pages of blank space to finally find it.

#17     Feb 10, 2006
  8. JohnBlaze

JohnBlaze

The founders are the guys that started SureTrade. Atleast that's what the CNN Money article said in that link.

Anyone have any experience with them in the past?

Just curious. I need a new backup broker.

#18     Feb 15, 2006
  9. I am not sure about joining an upstart that is still developing their site and pay more than an established broker who has been doing this for years and has great tools.

If you trade somewhat actively OX and ToS can give you $1.25 a contract no flat fee.

Let us know your experience with TradeKing....

#19     Feb 15, 2006
  10. nguyenrh

nguyenrh

Hi all,

I Like Tradeking a lot. I have been used it everyday for the last two months and I have to say it is excellent. Best prices, services and page updated immediately. I am an option daytrader and try to save on the commission and so far I am very and very happy with TradeKing. I have TD waterhouse and Ameritrade for the last 10 years but they are no so good compare to Tradeking. I place orders on both sides and tradeking execution is excellent compare to TDAmeritrade. I am very disappoint with TDAmeritrade since I am an Apex member but The execution is not as good compare to regular member on Tradeking.

Guys go ahead with TradeKing save you a lot of money and you will like it. There also another side calls zecco.com. You can have a free trade (Yes, it's free. No commission) but I did not try it yet since it does not give me free comm. on Option trades

Good luck on trading.

#20     Feb 1, 2007