TradeKing a bad idea?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by harrybear, Jun 25, 2008.

1. true but i wasnt trying to set anythign up
    just spammers google some shit
    and then find something like my post
    which is easy bait and then they spam
    the fuck out me

my bad ill be less baity
    but who the fuck spams
    for a stock company

#11     Jun 26, 2008
  2. doesn't legent own a share of tk??

#12     Jun 26, 2008
  3. too funny......

I got this link from an options book I was reading a week or so ago, looking through the headlines of the posts, I happened to see the broker I use, and wanted to get others opinions, and honestly I only use them because they are the cheapest. But I also have been looking into Interactive brokers because I also trade FOREX and would love to handle everything from one broker. YAYT have you liked Interactive Brokers? I am mostly interested in FOREX, options, and equities. I have no experience in futures or posting to trading sites. Aperantly what I post comes off looking like spam. Who do you guys use for options and what is good and bad about them?

#13     Jun 26, 2008
  4. TYtrader

TYtrader

TradeKing seems like a decent broker. Haven't used them personally, but I think they're along the lines of an OptionsHouse or a ChoiceTrade. A lot depends on what you're going to trade. Check out OptionsHouse home page and click on Flat Rate Commission and you can see a comparison of varoius brokerage fees. You also want to consider if you want to trade web based or with more advanced software. ThinkorSwim and TradeStation offer nice software for trading. TOS is free. TS is based on trading activity. Personally, if I'm looking to trade equities and optinos, I would look at TOS and Tradestatino for futures, but there are a lot of other good online brokers.

Good luck in your search.

No, this was not SPAM.

#14     Jun 26, 2008
  5. Thanks for the info. I will give them a shot. I am mostly trading the indexes.

#15     Jun 26, 2008
  6. I hope i didn't offend...For once i was being serious!!!LOL

I believe Legent CLearing owns a stake in them so they have some cheap rates.....what platform are they on? Legent uses Thompson/beta so im sure its a knock off of that syaytem...

#16     Jun 26, 2008