Tradeing the ES (On Topic)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jboydston, Feb 3, 2002.

1. stevet

stevet

why would or should anyone prove what they have or can do - no ones getting paid here for training

the point is surely that people should put their suggestions and respones forward - and if people like them - great - and if not - who cares

anyone trying to prove what they have done - obviously hasn't done it

#71     Feb 27, 2002
  2. Agreed. Signal to noise ratio has definitely deteriorated on this site, IMO. Although i am not certain whether this is technically feasible, providing the thread-starter the capability to moderate posts to his/her thread might also be a solution worthy of consideration.

#72     Feb 27, 2002
  3. I have nothing to hide, and don't feel that disclosing my trades endangers my strategies.

One of the benefits of trading with a Pro Firm is the ability to watch and learn from real traders. EliteTrader has the potential to offer some of these benefits to us via cyberspace.

I do not come here to hangout or argue, I want to communicate, learn and teach through the exchange of "Real" ideas and experiences.

I wish we could find a way to substantiate the context of our identities.

#73     Feb 27, 2002
  4. i think for the most part its not hard to figure out which people here are being sincere and which ones are not.. there are many edges that can provide a high % win rate.. i dont doubt someone because of that.. but when someone goes through the trouble of presenting himself as a "real pro" with a great system and then says he doesnt want to talk about the specifics of his system, one has to wonder why that person would post at all.. especially if he goes through all the trouble of posting account statements and charts that dont mean anything to anyone else on the board.. to me its just silly..

-qwik

#74     Feb 27, 2002
  5. nkhoi

nkhoi

anybody use it to trade for real? some result in % would be helpful, tia.

#75     Mar 1, 2002
  6. dottom

dottom

Nkhoi,

You shoudl've done some searches here on TIMES, Afshin, & Traders International before you spent your money on a scam. The system doesn't work, Afshin cheat's on his historical performance, they won't provide documented proof, and his partner Roger is a liar.

They take your $4000 and run while you are left with too basic indicators trying to determine when you have divergence and when you have a double top.

#76     Mar 1, 2002
  7. Well, this is an old thread to revive but I'll do it cause I got something that puts an end to the question that has caused a lengthy and lively discussion. A person under the alias of dgzadok claimed things like 90% of his trades are winners and he makes 20 ES points every day on ONE contract. I am posting here a post by the same person where he reveals his true fortunes or lack thereof. Why am I wasting time on this? Cause this guy pissed me off by his shameless lying and his disgusting attitude. And this is the payback, Dave:) Here's what Dave says to a certain advisory service operator on July 22d (note that his bragging was in February).

"XXX...

Don't know how to thank you...

It's 11:30 a.m. EDST, and Im +9 NET on the day...

Im only trading 1 lot right now while building my account to 2 lots,
    so I'm basically scalping for what you would call partials :)

Anyway, I can see that Im finally on my way to becoming a winning day-
    trader thx to God... you.. and your methods!!!

This is my biggest and best day ever... and Im just getting started!!!

Thx for a great service, XXX!!!

TraderDave"

#77     Aug 8, 2002
  8. nkhoi

nkhoi

I remember him well!!!

#78     Aug 8, 2002
  9. I think we all knew SuperDave was just kidding when he
    wrote that he was sooooooo good at trading ES. I think he
    was a master of baloney... :p

#79     Aug 9, 2002
  10. The real pisser is, if someone WAS actually that good no one would beleive it anyway.

#80     Aug 9, 2002