Tradeing the ES (On Topic)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jboydston, Feb 3, 2002.

1. dgzadok

dgzadok

Another messy chart for Version77's viewing displeasure :)

BTW... this will be my last post to this thread...

I'm now 100% on 14 trades over the last 3 days I've traded for a total of 23.75 ES pts...

I guess it CAN be done :)

Take Care... Good Bye & Happy Trading!!!

Dave

#51     Feb 26, 2002
  2. tymjr

tymjr

Well, shut my mouth. I guess Dave is telling the truth. “I guess it CAN be done.” I mean, after all, there it is in black and white. A chart is a chart. I can’t deny it.

Dave I beseech you, please keep posting your amazing trading successes. Us poor impotent folk won’t know what to do without your truly enlightening and educational charts and explanations.

Better yet, post your trades real-time so that we might all benefit from your brilliance.

I mean, that is the reason that you're here, isn’t it? To share with us out of the kindness of your heart. Not to serve some selfish need to feed your withered self-image, right?

#52     Feb 26, 2002
  3. stevet

stevet

Any one who believes in his methodology when it tells him to go long and then short between 13:00 to 14:00, and when this represents 50% of his trades for the day, should not be putting down any big deposits, in the hope of coming up with the rest later!

#53     Feb 26, 2002
  4. toby400

toby400

Wonderful, the trades indicated with hindsight that catch the top and bottoms of moves.

Toby:D

#54     Feb 26, 2002
  5. What? Are you bailing out again, Dave? When the cat comes
    out to play, the mice run for cover!

Sorry if I hurt your feelings, Dave. I promise I won't do it again.

:D

#55     Feb 26, 2002

6. This must be fate that brought me to this thread. I recently developed a system that over the past 3 days trading had a net loss of 23.5 ES points on 14 trades. The only problem was after attempting to make the system take the opposite signals, the net was still a loss of 7 points. After consulting with my mentor the answer became so simple: turn the monitor over and use the original system. :D

#56     Feb 26, 2002
  7. Great!

I knew all I had to do was turn this monitor upside down and I
    would be able to trade the e-mini's! I bet that is what Dave does!

:D

#57     Feb 26, 2002
  8. let me guess.. traderx the master futures trader..

-qwik

#58     Feb 26, 2002
  9. dgzadok

dgzadok

LOL...

You guys are really too much!! :)

I mean what is it?...

You can't stand the fact that your trading SUCKS, and mine is virtually flawless?

Face facts guys... I know how to trade... YOU DON'T... it's really as simple as that!

I'll bet most of you dorks don't even trade... you just hang out here wishing you could figure out what the hell is going on...

meanwhile bashing pros like myself who actually do this shit for a living... calling us liars, whatever.

In the end, it doesn't change a thing... I make money... YOU LOSE money... I can trade... YOU SUCK :)

C ya Later cry-babies...

BTW... while you pathetic losers are hanging out tommorrow looking for professionals to bash... I'll be trading and making money, as I ALWAYS do :)

#59     Feb 26, 2002
  10. Whew! Someone on this thread has a superiority complex.

#60     Feb 26, 2002