TradeGuider EOD 2.5

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Bohunck, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Bohunck

Bohunck

I Have an unopened, legal boxed set of TradeGuider EOD ver. 2.5 (2005). I did open the outer shrink wrap to make sure all components are present. The unopened inner shrink wrap contains a program CD and Tom Williams’ “Master The Markets” paperback book.

Since I swing trade/scalp Forex and not stocks, I have no need for this software on an EOD basis and would rather have the RT version. Read pertinent details on TradeGuider.com

We all know what the current version is worth ($1295) on the website and how this works. The website states that transfer of license is $199; so either you can register it yourself or add $199 to the offer and I can. Shipping will be at cost, depending upon your location.

Please PM me if you are interested. For protection of all parties, I accept PayPal.

Bohunck

2. It isn't WORTH $1295, it SELLS for $1295. There is a world of difference between the two. 99% of these are worth nothing.

3. Bohunck

Bohunck

You're exactly right about worth vs cost. Worth is only determined by the market. I will accept any reasonable offers. Again this is a legal licensed version of software that can be used to confirm other entries. The asking price is to be determined by you; the buyer.

I will set the initial asking price at $400 since it is a back version. That can be made back quite quickly. :)

4. BZee

BZee

You may want to check with Tradeguider to see what they currently charge to relicense it. I believe they now charge a hefty $600 to relicense it.