Tradegroup

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by mcmweaver, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Does anybody know of anything about Tradegroup? Good? Bad? I have an interview with them coming up and wanted to find out a little more about them. I do know that you have to prove yourself with no salary or draw only to maybe be offered a contract if your profitable. Anyways, thanks for any info.

2. When's your interview?

3. next week

4. How do you plan to support yourself while you're in the Tier 1 phase?

5. Work a night job somewhere. Have some money in the bank to cushion me as well.

6. I think I'm going to get a night job.

7. minmike

minmike

Not sure about them now. I interviewed with them ~3 years ago, seemed like an arcade/chopshop My perception, I never worked there, no facts to back other than they were offering high commisions, 1.25 a side or so, and pushing scalping.

On a more recent note I ran into a guy in my building who works there, likes, says they have branched out and aren't doing the churn and burn like I thought, but I did seeing tending bar downt eh street from me on a week night. You can draw your own conclusions form that.

8. If you're talking about Tradegroup in Chicago, I actually worked there. Are you talking about Tradegroup in Chicago?