Tradebolt LLC

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by rickty, Dec 8, 2006.

1. rickty

rickty

Tradebolt, a sometime ET sponsor, is apparently closing up shop. From their website: "For business reasons beyond TradeBolt, LLC’s control, it hereby gives notice that it is ceasing all business Friday, December 8, 2006 at 5:00pm EST."

Anyone know what happened?

2. romik

romik

Obviously something bad

3. spinner

spinner

4. GTS

GTS

5. spinner

spinner

You might be right. Wonder if all those who recommended replacements for TradeBolt got banned?

Unfortunate, because it was serving a useful purpose for those booted off the TradeBolt service, even though perhaps it was leaning toward advertising.

When someone posts a straight-out request for a recommendation (eg What can I use to replace TradeBolt?) can people reply by telling them to send a PM? Or by giving the recommendation and stating they have no financial interest? I have seen both and am unclear on what is okay and what isn't.

Guess there should be more use of the broker/software reviews sections of ET.

6. spinner

spinner

7. zdreg

zdreg

test the waters. what are replacements for tradebolt. any recommendations.

8. Just google for tradestation and interactive brokers, you don't need to use IB but it'll give you a idea what products can make the interface from TS to other brokers.

9. spinner

spinner

Actually that doesn't seem to work.

I hope I don't get slaughtered for doing this, but. . .

PM me if you want the names of the substitutes for TradeBolt. I have no financial interest, just trying to be helpful.