Trade2win.vs Elite Trader

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by buzz, May 17, 2006.

1. leeiou

leeiou Guest

IMHO both T2W and Elite are good, i have read some real big dog's doo doo on both. I have also picked up some very useful links and learned stuff about technicals, fundementals and even history of trading from both.

I get the impression that T2W has more UK based traders than Elite and therefore centres/centers(for the septics on the post) around financial futures and the prop shop culture that evolved from the Liffe floor closure. Elite, i think has a lot more Share traders from their home office(U.S.) participating. So there is probably a broader spectrum characters and personalities.

Long may they both continue to run and offer knowledge and entertainment!!!

#21     Feb 1, 2007
  2. Well then take your dumb ass somewhere else and don't come back.

That would make one less retard here at ET wouldn't it?

#22     Feb 1, 2007
  3. re: marketbarometer

"My opinion is that moderation on EliteTrader does not exist". > I can assure you it does! I made the mistake of PMing someone from the site about a biotech stock. They had flamed me on a thread and made fun of the pick and it was just a nice little nah nah note- look it's up over 20% sort of thing. They shut me down quick.

#23     Feb 9, 2007
  4. As a long time member of both sites I have found more "useful" material here that at T2W. But anyone who's been in the game for a while and figured it out will find little of value on either site.

They are both really beginners sites (just look at the number of 2006 and 2007 ids and the crap that the majority of them spout). That's why many of those who've been around a while start slapping the more arrogant beginners - boredom with the same silly question threads.

#24     Feb 10, 2007
  5. Has anything changed since 2007? I registered on trade2win but wouldn't want to waste my time there if it is still the same as it was. Comments? Feedback? please:confused:

#25     Oct 2, 2010
  6. Humpy

Humpy

T2W is a really good site for all traders and especially newbies.

Lots of reviews and free info that you can pay thousands for if you aren't careful elsewhere

#26     Oct 5, 2010
  7. I'm currently on four trading related forums. It's not just the content. Each forum has its own personality. It's like visiting a neighborhood. In some neighborhoods I lock my doors and continuous scan for danger. In others I have my windows down smile and wave to people and they smile and wave back.

#27     Oct 7, 2010
  8. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Very nicely said. I like to add something very important.

Traders have different needs, comfort levels et cetera. Thus, while you're in a neighborhood you feel happy with your windows up...someone else in the same neighborhood may have their windows closed.

Simply, traders that prefer one trader forum over another...has a different need in comparison to another trader that prefers a different forum. Thus, what's nice looking to you may be ugly to me and what's ugly to you may be nice looking to me.

That's the market.

Mark

#28     Oct 7, 2010
  9. Humpy

Humpy

good post

What are the other 2 ?

Forex Calender maybe 1 of them ? but its only currencies

#29     Oct 7, 2010
  10. Thank you.

Insane Money

Oops. I counted wrong in my password vault.

I found candidates by searching for forums addressing credit spreads and iron condors. Other suggestions would be welcome.

#30     Oct 7, 2010