Trade2win.vs Elite Trader

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by buzz, May 17, 2006.

1. So TW2 is London based? Does anyone trade in London besides
    that Malcolm Robinson dude who clutters up my email box?...:(

#11     May 23, 2006
  2. How did that tit get your email in the first place?

#12     Jan 30, 2007
  3. Your all correct.

Copy of my post, hope i dont get banned etc, but you cant go past the fact........

T2W post;
    "

Im glad you think so Arb, beleive it or not, i was going to attempt to paste this particular link /thread to the "brown" forum, which of course is practically impossible given my copy/paste skills.
    There just happens to be a new thread on the very matter, in the feedback section of the "brown" forum.

That, and the fact T2W is still SLOW AS MOLLASES, i figure i might as well point it out, again, here, theres no getting around it .

Not everyone daytrades us stocks, sure, but im no less bothered by the USthnicity of the "brown" forum, than i am by the fact, there are entire trading sections totally ignored here, but for an occasional desperate plea of a thread, every few months, maybe.

I can only state, im very glad i never got into the yahoo scene, not that i might legitimately know the difference at this point, from what ive heard.

Back on topic, no, its not, T2W is NOT faster than it was before, perhaps i have a setting wrong, or im holding my face at the wrong angle, or im not flying a kite in a thunderstorm at the right moment, but it's NOT any faster by my reckoning, so far, sorry.

Of course, i could have totally misinterpreted Arbitrageur's comments, and the "blistering fast' actually alluded to the "brown" site, which actually is, of almost any site ive seen, the fastest out there.
    If thats the case, i dont see any wonderfull "functionalty', here, if anything its more difficult to navigate, maybe i just dont know squat, thats always possible.

Because this site, is only fast, in the hare and the tortoise sense, as in NOT.

Am i missing something?"
    END OF T2W post.

End quote from moi.
    Im just saying, i dont know what their doing over there, but its very, very, far from "fast".

#13     Jan 30, 2007
  4. My opinion is that moderation on EliteTrader does not exist and many of the posts are simply not about "trading". For example, look at a few of the recent posts in the trading section where you have one guy posting up spam stating "Gotta Love zero risk in the SP500". It almost seems like a bunch of college kids are sitting around bored and carving their initials into this website.

You have a few guys under multiple aliases posting up obvious spam under aliases like Bluestreak, makloda, and a few others. The issue has been brought up to the administration of EliteTrader several times without a response. You also have a political and chit-chat forum which contains posts that are offensive to some individuals and totally unrelated to trading.

EliteTrader is more of an entertainment website full of spam where as Trade2Win is a serious trading website where you can learn.

I've already employed a few strategies from the trade2win website where as all I have gotten from the Elitetrader website was frustration from all the spam.

The elitetrader administration is simply resting on their reputation from being around so long and collecting sponsors cash. They are not truely trying to develop and grow where as trade2win is working hard at delivering a quality website to its users. I dont see any spam on the trade2win website or racist/offensive posts.

#14     Jan 30, 2007
  5. I don't know. But the email address it used to come to has been
    cancelled as I have a new one. Hope he doesn't find it...:p

#15     Jan 30, 2007
  6. Isn't Trade to Win one of those "buy when green, sell when red" software sellers? If not, "never mind" - if so, that makes a big difference in perception of the site, IMO.

Don

#16     Jan 30, 2007
  7. No, its a messageboard like elitetrader.

#17     Jan 30, 2007
  8. OK, thanks (that's a good thing, LOL).

Don

#18     Jan 31, 2007
  9. Trade2win is a site for beginners.

The guy who owns and runs it doesnt even trade (even as a hobby) and he runs the site as a full time job.

For this reason they seem to be more profit orientated (lots of banner advertising and selling of $1000 dollars systems and courses etc).

#19     Jan 31, 2007
  10. Im not sure how EliteTrader is a "pro" site. Can you show me where any of the posts can help me as a professional? Im going through some of the posts in the "Trading" section and here is what I see

"Trading US Index futures with NO STOP!"
    " Gotta love ZERO RISK in the SP500 = $$$ "
    " From 30K to 1M in 1 Year! "
    " When does one start trading big "

All of these posts seem mildly entertaining. Some seem a bit immature probably authored by college aged adults or adolescent 30-40 year olds. All of them are completely useless and there is no money to be made from them.

Most of these spam messages are probably authored by Baron himself to get more hits to the site so he can bring in sponsors. I noticed how Baron takes no action to ban some of the more obvious spam creators. In fact, the spam ids started turning on the sponsors at one point like Puretick. It didnt seem like anyone took any action even then.

In any event, I look at EliteTrader as a joke site where guys go to blow off steam and insecurity or to brag about their winnings. Then there are those guys that just come to make fun of Jews in the political discussion section. There is no useful information that I have gleemed from here.

Trade2win is more of a professional site where spam isnt tolerated. They strive for a professional atmosphere where you dont have to tolerate the anti-Jew comments or the bluestreak ids.

#20     Feb 1, 2007