Trade with Cool Minded

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Coner1980, May 4, 2020.

1. We should take some good decisions to get the good results. So, we need to keep cool and refresh minded, so that we can think better. Many times the news publish and the market gets crazy enough and move fast in any direction. That time is the real challenge for our trading career and if we can tackle that situation comfortably, then we can get ultimate success.

rider20 and Nobert like this.
  2. maxinger

maxinger

[​IMG][​IMG]I drink iced water while trading. it helps to refresh my mind.

Axon likes this.
  3. Dazz

Dazz

When it comes to the world of science, psychology isn’t one. It is a subject area that is too subjective; conclusions are mushy, and not falsifiable or repeatable. As a college major, it is not in the top 20 (or 30) highest paying majors but in fact one of the lowest. The same is true for graduate school salaries. Trading psychology recommendations are outright silly: Consider the statement: “The most important attribute for making money in financial markets is self-confidence” but how is confidence, self or otherwise, defined and measured? If self-confidence cannot be defined or measured, it cannot be understood so how can it be the most important? The same can be said for this statement: “Do not trade money until you are fully confident in your strategy”. Since “fully” cannot be measured it is useless. Consider the list of 6 keys to managing trade psychology [ttp://adamhgrimes.com/blog/keys-to-trading-psychology/] which include “have an edge” (what is that exactly?); to know thyself (who me?) and avoid emotional mistakes (My, oh my).
    11 Easy ways have not been measured, verified, authenticated and replicated.
    Grade F.

322170 likes this.
  4. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Both Cognitive Confidence and Physical Confidence has been measured.

Regardless, the most important attribute for making money in financial markets is not self-confidence. It's in fact many attributes working together as a team...not one single attribue as if its the most important attribute.

You can now carry one...good luck.

By the way, I think the OP (thread starter) didn't realized there's a Psychology section at this forum.

wrbtrader

Dazz likes this.
  5. trading with cool mind is foremost important issue if anyone willing to get positive result from this market place. basically we trade with emotions as a result fall a great trouble when trading in practical.

Nobert likes this.
  6. Nobert

Nobert

Probably, everything in life, as much as it can be, should be done with a cool mind.

Writing a latter, or making a call, going for business deal or finding out your girl, with your best friend in the bed, absolutely everything, should be done, with the cool mind.

Then, one starts winning, i all of the areas of life.

Abbas Ali Khan likes this.
  7. Dazz

Dazz

Cool Mind is worthless. I agree with wrbtrade - dump it in the psychology section.

8. rider20

rider20

I agree. Decisions taken when one is not calm and patient often turn out bad. We must stay calm and composed while trading.

9. Esha.J

Esha.J

Yes, patience is a very important key factor affecting the trader. If he is not cool minded that will lead him towards taking a wrong decision which will occur into a loss.

10. patience is only thing which is most difficult to keep maintain , because the people we are always try to make something better within a very short time, this set up comes from mind but patience habit comes only from intelligence.

#10     May 6, 2020