Trade this Chart III

Discussion in 'Trading' started by inandlong, Aug 26, 2003.

1. I would be long above the last bar, for a move back to the MA.

#11     Aug 26, 2003
  2. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

I second that opinion....those little doji signify change.:)

#12     Aug 26, 2003
  3. trendy

trendy

Ditto

#13     Aug 26, 2003
  4. Sorry for the delay! A storm moved thru and knocked out the cable. I am now on dialup with a laptop and will post the next chart in a minute or three!

Again, I apologize.

#14     Aug 26, 2003
  5. okay! It looks like you are long! But look at that candle, maaaaan! Can a guy/gal just get a clean move once in awhile. Btw, you made money again on that last trade! Nice job.

Trade the Chart!

#15     Aug 26, 2003
  6. Here is the last chart! You all did a nice job. From your posted strategies, I suspect you would have reversed your long position to a short when the low was taken out of that last candle on the previous chart. And look what happened!

This is the ADBE weekly chart.

#16     Aug 26, 2003
  7. Let's see, that looks like about 20+ points on your 5k shares over 6-7 weeks. Well of course you have to subtract commissions from that, that would be 1 round trip and I use Ameritrade so $22 total. Hmmm, maybe this "investing thing" ain't so bad. Of course, can you call it investing if you are short?

See you tomorrow everyone and good luck!

#17     Aug 26, 2003
  8. TGregg

TGregg

Stop at the close of the previous white bar.

Sure be cool if we could have numbers on these. :D

#18     Aug 27, 2003
  9. TGregg

TGregg

My target is a tick (or three, depends on the market) above the low on the bar where we went long initially. My stop is the open/close of that doji previous to the long position.

#19     Aug 27, 2003

10. Anyways I would wait for a 46.916% retracement of the range prior to CHD. Stop loss placed on 3% increment channels on a 2X6 matrix log. Finally, exit when there is a dry up on a 3 point p,v convergence. Its only for beginners and advanced level use the iceberg and macd 3 point convergence.

-- MIKE

#20     Aug 27, 2003