Trade The News....AWFUL

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Longhorns, Nov 29, 2007.

1. TTN is so unbelievably incompetent.

They routinely read breaking news stories minutes after they've been released, or sometimes just completely ignore them.

Trade the News is the worst news service in the industry.

Avoid this service.

2. That's a Roger.

3. if you need news service to trade, ur in big trouble

4. 1) It was a public service announcement so other people don't get stuck with that shitty news service.

2) Any discretionary trader (non program) is at a huge disadvantage if they don't have real time news available.

3) Worry about your own trading.

5. He never said he needed it to trade. Maybe he just likes the news or something. Get over it, and worry about your own trading.

I've come across plenty of garbage trading services/products, and generally warn people away....nothing wrong with a fellow trader offering feedback.

You should be going after vendor shills if you just have to get involved, not cool dudes like Longhorns who are just trying to help other people out.

6. Well said Dark. :)

7. You have no idea what you are talking about, especially when it comes to the style of trading that some traders employ ( such as Longhorns ).

I was recently looking into this news service myself. Thanks for the heads-up LH.

:)

8. You must be nuts, a few weeks ago a trader at Hold Brothers caught almost 2 pts on 400K shares of CFC. He was DEFINITELY using a news service. I heard this from a friend that trades there.

9. I actually heard the same thing, pretty cool way to start the year.
    :)

10. does trade the news have a deluxe service that's faster?

#10     Feb 4, 2008