Trade Station Data Problems today 5/6/08?

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by DonKee, May 6, 2008.

1. Surdo

Surdo

The Cruz Brother's certainly were not too confident after dumping a slug of their stock the past two months.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/it?s=TRAD

surdo

#11     May 6, 2008
  2. sux azz sux azz sux azz..........

second time in about two or so weeks. Last time cost me about $1K trade and today about $500 in lost profits.

I really wish there was another program out there that would scan 1K stocks for me like TS Radar does. I probably would not get rid of TS but to have a back up would be nice.

Ninja comes close but the program is not able to handle that many stocks at once with what I do.

#12     May 6, 2008
  3. HANG IN THERE.
    Look, the Ninja people are good, the tech support is great...and they listen. They've built Ninja on a powerful dot-net platform that blows Java away. Version 7 of Ninja is coming up shortly and will most likely clobber the market.

#13     May 6, 2008
  4. Does Ninja have a recalculation command to recalculate a system. I use it in MultiCharts and I trigger it by testing a global variable. It gets picked up when a tick comes in. It would be even better if the GV setting could be picked up at any time rather than wait for a tick.

#14     May 8, 2008