Trade Pilot Pro

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by reduman, Jul 10, 2009.

1. reduman

reduman

Does anybody know anything about Trade Pilot Pro? www.tradepilotpro.com

I got hooked up with them on a trial basis thru Zaner Grp but my trial is almost up. I love the room and find myself interested in the software but wanted to check them out first.

Any help would be great.

THX

2. Just another failed trader trying to sell you 2-3 of his indicators that don't work.

3. edbar

edbar

I would assume the purpose of the trial period is to see if the software works/makes you money.

If it did, then stay on. If not...

Ed

4. If you make money with the room stick with it, not neccessarily a reason to buy the software.

I smell a SOCK PUPPET in this thread!

5. edbar

edbar

I didn't look into the room or the software, but I agree, if the software doesn't make money then forget it, as long as you can get one without the other.

Also, I looked up Sock Puppet on Wikipedia:

"A sock puppet is a puppet made from a sock (or similar garment). When the manipulator fits a hand into the closed end of the sock, ..."

or

"A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception within an online community. In its earliest usage, a sockpuppet was a false identity ..."

I think El Pollo means that someone on this thread is trying to peddle or promote Trade Pilot Pro.

It certainly would not be me, as I am the creator of CoolTrade and am totally unrelated to Trade Pilot Pro. I have nothing good nor bad to say about them.

Cheers!

Ed

6. Joe Baker, founder of Trade Pilot Pro is a stand-up guy and a great educator. David Dube is one of the best traders I've had the pleasure of working with. Purchasing the indicators is optional, but the room itself is a great place to learn market structure, volume analysis, and chart/candle patterns :cool:

7. edbar

edbar

I am not into manual trading as CoolTrade subscribers run their traders in 100% full automated mode (unattended).

However, if Trade Pilot Pro can utilize the CoolTrade API to send indicator values to an Automated Trader, so the indicators could be used to build buy/sell rules, that would be of interest.

I don't believe in a single 100% failsafe indicator, but multiple indicators coming from multiple systems, all telling the same story give me more confidence that I am jumping into a trade on the right side.

Thanks guys!

Ed

8. reduman

reduman

Thanks for the insight guys...I have decided to stay in the room for the next 3 months but not yet purchase any indicators. Joe and David have been very beneficial to my trading thus far and I will continue to "feel them out".

Thanks

9. Eeeez what. A phony looking trading desk. 2 blackberries and CRT monitors. Isn't that jay spirit bull and bear sitting there? Looks like smells like sounds like a scam. Stay away!

10. this is the same guy:

pay ya money take ya chances

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dvynn2Nfq9A&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dvynn2Nfq9A&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#10     Jul 14, 2009