Trade on 9/11?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by alamotrader, Sep 10, 2003.

1. Romeo

Romeo

say with your nose sticking up, "I highly doubt..."

that hurts. where do you get that wit?

#21     Sep 10, 2003
  2. TGregg

TGregg

I bought two airline tickets today on the deal over at hotwire. :D :D :D

#22     Sep 10, 2003
  3. Congratulations! You're the first person on my Ignore List :D

-FastTrader

#23     Sep 10, 2003
  4. Romeo

Romeo

I follow Johnny Rotten's credo that to get put on a groupie or establishments ignore list should be viewed as an accomplishment that deserves a pat on the back. So thank you!

#24     Sep 10, 2003
  5. Mecro

Mecro

Smoke a joint or smth.

I'm expecting the market to be slow and do pretty much nothing. Today was a busy day, lots of serious selling and shorting. I would not be surprised if it was a slow upday tomorrow or a sideways market. A day like today would be absolutely great tomorrow, but I'm not expecting it.

Many big guys could be taking the day off, also.

But thats just what I am expecting.

#25     Sep 10, 2003
  6. Trading tomorrow is not only not "unpatriotic" but the opposite. Do you want to give terrorists the pleasure of destroying one day of America's economic calander??? Not me.

TM Trader

#26     Sep 10, 2003
  7. Whatever you decide to do tomorrow, notice the daily's.

I dont think there is much range to go down tomorrow. If we do make a substantial move down tomorrow, well... It might be a long ride.

TM Trader

#27     Sep 10, 2003
  8. Shorted KLAC, NVLS, and the YM. But I felt so unpatriotic doing it...NOT :D

-FastTrader

#28     Sep 11, 2003
  9. man, freaky markets yesterday and today...no sense of direction.

yesterday AM was like "which way are we gonna go?" then the selling came and that was fine...

today has been directionless all day. UNUSUALLY difficult in knowing which way things are going to go.

aside from tech, most stocks seem basically unchanged to up since tuesday's close.

would someone be so kind to comment on the numbers that came out this AM??

thx,
    -b

#29     Sep 11, 2003
  10. funky

funky

i too had a hard time this morning and yesterday morning...no good move. its just how things are, some days are great....some bad, just play'em as they come.

#30     Sep 11, 2003