Trade of the Day

Discussion in 'Journals' started by marketwhizz, Sep 1, 2006.

1. came back today for my first full day trading after over a week off and i got my ass royally kicked from one stupid trade to another. nothing big, just one small stop loss to another small stop-loss.

#51     Oct 3, 2006
  2. well havent had any really good trades lately but im happy with ones like this one today.....nice easy $600 bucks.....no work...no hassle....no headache....no stress....

wish i could find 5 of these a day! :)

#52     Oct 4, 2006
  3. found a sweet stock again today that just ranged itself in a 15 tick range so i sat on either end of the range and racked up about 1800 bucks in total off of it today.

cant fit all the trades on one screen so here is about a third of the money trades

#53     Oct 9, 2006
  4. i would have booked good gains meself on my trade if i didnt slash my default size after last couple of days losses. still, better than a kick in the theet.

made 470 bucks on this one, no time to add shit, moved too far too fast.

no bad for 1min work. :D

#54     Oct 9, 2006
  5. another nice easy relaxing trade that netted about $600-650. The rest of the day has been a battle against the world but i seem to be coming out ahead in most cases....only took one little spankin early on but it was so mild it was almost enjoyable. I like watchin someone manipulate a stock and work it the way they want to....even the times that the are workin it against me!

I find i only learn new tricks by watchin someone else work the stock against me and rapin me good

#55     Oct 10, 2006
  6. bah, traded very lite today, and only the open and thereabout. spec didnt let me add on dhi and neither on bru, got lucky at all to get a fill on the latter....pressed cancel after 1 entire min passed with no fill and bang i was in. me thinks cancellin' nyse grants u a fill more often than not.

touch above 1% in all but lite.

#56     Oct 10, 2006
  7. Finally had a decent day. Made over 1 solid point in UARM. A couple more trades in oil but those amounted to nothing in the end.

#57     Oct 10, 2006
  8. kk, banked a bit more than 2% today on rmbs at open and cmed when was in momo mood. still, i left so many opportunities on the table that i feel like an idiot. :D

and ya, l was long sigm and got out b/e...look at the chart and tell me how u would feel misssin' outta all those juicy full % gains. :(

#58     Oct 11, 2006
  9. sweet trade right off to start the day. Quick $850 bucks on csx.

#59     Oct 11, 2006
  10. nice trade here....about 1100 when all was said and done.

#60     Oct 12, 2006