Trade of the Day

Discussion in 'Journals' started by marketwhizz, Sep 1, 2006.

1. best trade of the day was buying rack at 28.5 and selling it almost 50 cents later (courtesy of www.highchartpatterns.com)

worst trade of the day was getting hosed around on nvec-- what the hell am i even doing messing around with that stock.....

#41     Sep 18, 2006
  2. After all these years and I still haven't learned not to trade on FOMC days. No best and no worst, just a lot of churning.

#42     Sep 20, 2006
  3. netted about 800 bucks on this one....just looked at the stock and its another 10-15 cents lower.....DOH!!!!

#43     Sep 21, 2006
  4. what a crappy day. i don't know about you gents, but this was one tough week. i had one good day and the rest all i've been doing is trying to keep my head above the water.

#44     Sep 21, 2006
  5. Yeehaw -- best trade- shorted STLD at 49.42 and covered half for 40 cents and rest for 1 point.

worst trade-- shorting the exact bottom on ctsh, lost a v quick 20 cents.

#45     Sep 22, 2006
  6. i will be v busy with some real-estate and business deals which are about to close next week and most likely will not be able trade/post-- madmunny you keep the thread alive.

#46     Sep 22, 2006
  7. i love when i find a stock that has a massive buyer and a massive seller on them at the same time....makes it really easy to hop along for the up and down swings. Cant name the stock cause im hoping these two are battlin it out again on monday and i dont need all you catchin the rides with me! :)

took about $2000 out of this stock today...shoudl have had about 4-5k but it was one of those times where i was thinkin...this has got to be to good to be true...so i was waiting for the screw job i was sure was coming......but it didnt.....

#47     Sep 22, 2006
  8. part deux

#48     Sep 22, 2006
  9. about 850 on this one. it was sweet...nice up down motion repeated a couple times for me....stock ended up 50 cents higher so glad i got out when i did

#49     Sep 25, 2006
  10. not my finest moment.....ouch.....god damned S&P just wouldnt give me a break!

#50     Sep 26, 2006