Trade: Obama born in Kenya

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DepthTrade, May 18, 2012.

1. I already said I was sorry for bullying you, isn't that enough. Don't you see what your kind does to the GOP battle? I realize that there is only a handful of crazies here, but it can become a microcosm of, or a mirror into, a much bigger concern.

But don't worry, I won't interfere too much, I actually have a life to deal with. You'll be able to survive in your little playground.

I've actually been able to have decent discussions with a few here. Proving that this is not just a cesspool of ne're do wells.

#21     May 18, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

+1

#22     May 18, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's odd, you claimed this forum WAS in fact just that only hours ago.

#23     May 18, 2012
  4. Not everyone. MaxPad has had some good things to say, and discusses things with me in an adult fashion. I keep glancing at our little analysis when reading other posts, just to see which person I'm dealing with.

My reference to this forum, was in comparison to the UK trading forums, and yahoo political forums, along with a couple of live chat rooms in the U.S.

#24     May 18, 2012
  5. Oh, that's ok, lucrum can do this without the help of his "friend." I already said that I was going to stop bullying him, no need to bring in backup.

#25     May 18, 2012