Trade Micro Futures Commission-Free in May!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by NinjaTrader_Comm, Apr 1, 2020.

1. NinjaTrader_Comm

NinjaTrader_Comm ET Sponsor

[​IMG]
    Open a new futures brokerage account by April 30th with a NinjaTrader Lifetime license & receive:
    • Commission-Free Micro trading in May
    • $50 margins on Micros
    • Access to the most powerful version of NinjaTrader
    • Free platform upgrades for life!
    Simply open & fund your new account in April with as little as $400 & purchase a Lifetime license. You will then receive a rebate for commissions on all Micro futures trades placed from May 1 – May 31st.*

Open Futures Account

A NinjaTrader Lifetime license provide access to all premium features including Chart Trader, OCO orders, Order Flow +, and more.

*Program Requirements:
    • Account must be funded by April 30th, 2020 with $400 minimum
    • A new NinjaTrader Lifetime license ($1099) must be purchased by April 30th, 2020
    • Standard exchange, NFA and routing fees still apply
    • A commission rebate will be applied to the account holder’s balance for all May Micro trades
    • 2nd accounts for current NinjaTrader Brokerage account owners not eligible for rebates
    Futures and Forex trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. View Full Risk Disclosure.

murray t turtle and easymon1 like this.
  2. easymon1

easymon1

had the index futures market not gotten so ...how do you say, 'active', i may never have given micro's a try. i like 'em. anything like that for the bond futures?

3. Dazz

Dazz

so, commission round trip on 1 contract is how much?
    How much will I save per contract?

4. NinjaTrader_Comm

NinjaTrader_Comm ET Sponsor

5. Dazz

Dazz

I am in touch with you right now and right here; you put the advertisement up!
    You said "Commission-Free Micro trading in May"
    So how much are the savings per round trip Ninja????
    We all want to know!

Caseyjshu likes this.
  6. ph1l

ph1l

This is per side.
    upload_2020-4-1_21-42-36.png

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
  7. Overnight

Overnight

ninjamicrofees.JPG

No matter how you slice it, it is $0.82 per RT on the micros. You can find less out there, if you really want to.

8. virtusa

virtusa

Can you quote these cheaper brokers? They should go below the $0.09 commission and $0.10 routing fee. I am curious if you can find some.

9. Dazz

Dazz

aright then so $0.19 savings per round trip per contract; thanks!!!

10. Globex charges (I think) $0.20/contract, so there's only so low one can get.

#10     Apr 6, 2020
    Dazz likes this.