Trade Ideas Subscription

Discussion in 'Trading' started by GotherL, Aug 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GotherL

GotherL

Hmm.. seems like his threads were all deleted. Looks like he either realize how retarded his posts were or someone else reported him for it.

Or perhaps he just put me on ignore? Do his posts become invisible if someone puts you on ignore? Does anyone else see smallfil posts other than me?

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
    #21     Aug 7, 2018
  2. greg500

greg500

Hmm,,, is this for real.. Okay.

So, you blew-out your small account... Please read the post below from member "cafeole"..

Do not fund your live account with anything... You should place yourself in "training mode"..

The only system that will work for you, is one you create yourself... This means, back-test, study, practice and practice more.... These so-called services will lay waste to you account and cause total confusion of your brain.

Create your system, what do you like to look at... Bar types, volume, DOM trading.. Attempt to create something without indicators... Once you do a look-back of the last 12 months... If the system looks viable, then "replay trade it in (regular speed)...

Look at trading as a "hobby"... Stay focused on a job that pays the bills.... Your new hobby is studying the instrument you want to trade..

Download the replay data of every current day... ***** Then that same night, trade your methodology.. Doesn't need to be the whole day... Focus on 1 or 2 trades and see how your monthly P&L is doing.

Greg

#22     Aug 8, 2018
  3. GotherL

GotherL

You realize Trade ideas is not a system but a scanner that scans stocks on the move which is an essential tool for any serious daytrader right? A daytrader without his scanner is like taking a walking stick from a blind man.

Your just another investor who is clueless about daytrading. And yet, here you are trying to school a daytrader when your a long-term investor. Two completely different styles of trading. This is like a golf player telling how a soccer player how to play.

Unbelievable, the level of ignorance and assumptions people make on here....

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    #23     Aug 8, 2018
  4. greg500

greg500

Oh, I see, I'm not an investor but a profitable intra-day ES trader.

Sorry you lost both your account funds and money to this scanner "SYSTEM" developer...

p.s.

You went and took your anger out on me, and didn't even see the value of my post.

20 years of experience, including NYSE stocks and Nasdaq Market Making..
    ALL I did was "scan" for the movers and fade... Watched the entire board.. No charts.

I said nothing bad about "you"..

My statement was to design your own methodology and then non-stop practice.

Greg

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    #24     Aug 9, 2018
  5. smallfil

smallfil

Save your breath. Mr expert trader can help himself! He is so smart, he can make millions if only he can get a break, whatever that means! The stockmarket has no tolerance for arrogant and egotistical people! They are the ones who lose all their monies because they believe in their own BS!

#25     Aug 9, 2018
    greg500 likes this.
  6. GotherL

GotherL

You need to just stop assuming the money I lost was due to the software. This makes me think you're ignorant and someone who is quick to jump to conclusions. $400 is really not a lot that is like the minimum you can even deposit. I could've just got unlucky and lost it all in 1 trade. Give me a least $4000 to lose than go ahead and make that assumption the software I use is crap.

#26     Aug 9, 2018
  7. GotherL

GotherL

Yeah your so pro you don't even use charts and have never even heard of trade ideas. And you call yourself an professional intraday trader?

It's not hard to spot bs when it's so blatantly obvious...

#27     Aug 9, 2018
  8. 777

Millions?

You are a huge favorite to blow up a large account right now, based on everything you just wrote.

Try to develop a personal relationship with a winning trader and chat a lot; paid gurus do not count.

Reading Traders of the New Era, written by one of Elite'a excellent postets, may give helpful insight as to how winners think and some of what they do.

Having a worthwhile edge, risk control, the right execution platform and broker, fair commissions and fees, self-control, etc... much harder to line these things all up than you seem to think, not to mention that strong daytrading edges usually dry up or end.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    #28     Aug 10, 2018
  9. 777

Timothy Sykes is a hustler.

#29     Aug 10, 2018
  10. GotherL

GotherL

Well...Simpletons tend to jump to conclusions and habitually express negative or pessimistic views.

You are the type who would easily regard Tim Sykes and Ross Cameron as being complete scammers just from how they look, talk or sell without doing any research about them. So I am rather not surprised you're now judging my ability to trade based on a few words I said on the internet without even getting to know me in person.

Ignored! Tyvm for your opinion...

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    #30     Aug 11, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.