Trade Ideas Subscription

Discussion in 'Trading' started by GotherL, Aug 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GotherL

GotherL

So I bought a monthly plan then lost all my money in just about 5 days. So there is 26 days left and they no longer allow me to freeze my account. What am I do with this? Can I lend my account to someone else for a price or is that against the rules? This would suck to just let 26 days run by which I paid $120 for.

2. destriero

destriero

So your concern is more the fee than the total loss of your account? I think you'll need to write that shit off. Good sales-pitch, tho.

greg500 likes this.
  3. destriero

destriero

$400 account and you're using an equity signal service?

greg500 likes this.
  4. GotherL

GotherL

Lol why those haters always lurking in these threads.

5. GotherL

GotherL

Btw I only loss $400 in my account (not millions) before they froze it for not having the minimum amount to trade. So yes losing $120 for an software that I only used 5 days of... Does seem like a big deal to me.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  6. destriero

destriero

lol you stated that you blew-up concomitant to using trade-ideas. I don't think that is a glowing reco. A $400 account and a $120 signal service. Nobody is going to buy your trade-ideas user/pswd.

greg500 likes this.
  7. GotherL

GotherL

You should stop being such a troll hater. That is bad karma and would only reflect in your trading as bad luck. I didn't believe it at first, but when every trade went against me no matter what I did even on good news I started to believe that karma exists.

8. destriero

destriero

Who doesn't hate trolls?

Good luck.

9. GotherL

GotherL

I was just asking if it was allowed or not via their policy because I hate to let a subscription just go to waste. And if you couldn't tell by now I am edgy asf. But not like it matters I am not the one who has money to risk.

10. cafeole

cafeole

I would use this time to papertrade their ideas to see if it is worth it.

#10     Aug 7, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.