Trade-Ideas Seminar in San Diego

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by cashonly, Jun 6, 2006.

1. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

#11     Jun 6, 2006
  2. A Trade Ideas and Dr. Who reference in the same post...love it.

I would go just to meet some TI'ers, if I was hitting my trading goals. I doubt that I would learn anything from the presentation, but you can't buy networking with fellow users.

JB

A TI user and Dr. Who watcher (the SciFi Channel version)

#12     Jun 6, 2006
  3. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

And here I was thinking it was a thin guy with a lot of bling. :D

#13     Jun 6, 2006
  4. The Seminar was great! It was nice to meet a lot of new cool people, and get to see some old friends as well. I was totally stoked to see how excited people were to learn new ways to use Trade-Ideas software. Del Mar Hilton food was a pleasant surprize and the weather really could not be beat.

All around good.

#14     Jun 19, 2006
  5. Which one are you in the photos?
    http://marketmovers.blogspot.com/2006/06/letter-from-lcs-rewinding-tape.html

Curious

#15     Jun 19, 2006
    #16     Jun 19, 2006
  7. Okay so basically your a shill for the company. No prob.

I think you have to respect the fact that you can get what 10 maybe 12 people to pay to see scanning software.

The "Del Mar Hilton"? Wow, for $1000 bucks you get to stay at the famous Del Mar Hilton, not the Radisson, not the Del Coronado, not Loew's, but the famous Del Mar Hilton which is like well, at least one step up from Motel 6 right?

Yeah I can understand why you are talking it up here on this site. What a triumphant successful convention you had out there.

I am just sorry as hell that I missed it.

Well maybe next decade.

Steve

#17     Jun 19, 2006
  8. yes diamond trim was paid speaker who spammed trade ideas a year of so before he was invited to be a speaker. i use trade ideas and i think it's ok but guys like cash only love it for there bright traders as it makes them trade more. go look at dan zanger who is the greatest day trader of all time. he positions for days and weeks. only a very small % of people can scalp all day long and make good money. do yourself a favor and learn to swing trade for days or weeks. you'll feel better and be much happier and wealthier. day trading 100k shares or more a day will wear on your health over the years not to mention it's counter productive

#18     Jun 20, 2006
  9. Steve,

I just could not wait to see you on this thread again since it pertains so much to whatever it is that you do. I have to wonder for myself if you actually trade at all or spend all of your time on Elite, making sure that unsuspecting newbies don't accidentally get tricked by the likes of me to use Trade-Ideas. Based on the number of posts I see next to your name I am going to guess the ladder.
    How stupid are you? Did you google those hotel names turtle? Did you really try to figure out what was better than the Del Mar Hilton? Cause you really hit it right on the money and helped the value of this thread a great deal. Luckily now I know you won't be interested in this event for ten years so hopefully I won't have to hear from you patheticness again......( I know wishful thinking on my part)

#19     Jun 20, 2006
  10. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

You forgot the word "profitably" at the end of that statement.

Cash

#20     Jun 20, 2006