Trade Ideas Odds Maker

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by TradeTheFunk, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Has anyone else tried it? Any opinions? I have been playing with a free trial for a couple weeks now and have come up with some good results. I have not tried Trade Station because I think you can only back test one stock at a time. This Odds Maker can find numerous stocks for each strategy that you back test.

I think I am going to write the check and buy Odds Maker. I will share any decent strategies that come from it. I would love to hear from others who are using it and what settings are working for them.

I have been away from the market for two years now. This is giving me the confidence to trade strategies that I know have been working recently.

2. I have it and use it, been giving it the thumbs up on this board.

3. Here is what has been working as of late. The market has been trending up slowly. I am looking for stocks that Gap up by at least .5% and then turn around to fill the gap by at least a third. Then, if the stock moves back to highs on strong volume in the last 5 minute bar I want to buy it and hold for the morning or longer.
    Today's example 10-16-07 gave me EXAS, CPSL, STT, and the best looking setup was DISH!

4. I will take a look at the Gap stuff. I mostly trade mean reversion type of moves which are similar in nature. I am adding a picture so you can check it out. Basically a stock looks like it is breaking down through support, but in reality it is a fade so I go long. Look at the number, this strategy is pretty easy to follow. I know that 1100 sounds like a lot but I personally did not find anything on the market that comes close to the OM....so that is my two cents.