Trade Ideas LIVE!

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by cashonly, Feb 10, 2003.

1. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

Just wanted to let those of you who monitor this area of ET know that the sponsor for Resources, Trade-Ideas, will be at Bright's Technology Conference for most of the time.

I've spoken with David and Dan and they've got some interesting filters. They'll be showing us what they have LIVE during the trading day and how they use it. If you're anywhere near the area, I'd suggest dropping in. Talking with David really gave me some good insight on how to use their alerts.

Here's the latest info:
    http://www.stocktrading.com/html/technology_atlanta.html

Cash

2. Andre

Andre

Dan Mirkin of Trade Ideas will be joining us in the Elite Trader Chat Room after the close on Tuesday, February 25th at 4:30pm (eastern).

Dan, along with co-founder Philip Smolen, worked closely with traders at hedge funds like SAC and Circle T Partners, where they observed and analyzed the trader decision making process.

Recognizing a real need for an inexpensive, yet sophisticated tool to assist traders who don't have their own programming department, Trade Ideas works on the basic principle of routine process automation. Have the computer automate what the trader does manually throughout the trading day-look for trading opportunities.

By using its flexible alerts and filters Trade Ideas can be configured to suit most trading styles. So we'll start with a short presentation on how Trade Ideas reduces market noise to point out movements that are unusual. Then we'll open the chat up to your questions.

Please join us!

Andre Prochaska
    Chat Moderator

3. Bsulli

Bsulli

I ask some time ago if they were going to add futures to their services, granted I haven't kept up with them. Curious if they have done that? I don't want to waste their time joining the chat if that's not the case.

Thanks in advance.

Bsulli

4. Although the Futures alerts have not been released they are being tested internally as we speak. We have added many new alerts and filters recently that you guys should find very interesting. Hope to see you in chat roon Tuesday!

5. Bsulli

Bsulli

Thank you for the update.

Bsulli

6. Andre

Andre

Just bumping this up to remind folks that half hour after the close today Dan Mirkin of Trade Ideas will be joining us in the Elite Trader chat room. That's 4:30pm eastern time. Please stop on by.

André

7. Andre

Andre

...don't be shy, stop on in.

Andre