trade idea

Discussion in 'Options' started by Georgi90, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Georgi90

Georgi90

Hi everyone
    what you think for that trade
    buy WMT Dec10 55 call
    sell WMT Nov10 55 call
    WMT IV30 - 18
    on 16 they report earnings, and i expect volatility curve to move in my favor, also its time spread, without underlying moves i win too

2. If you're right, u make money,if wrong u lose.

3. donnap

donnap

Best trade analysis, ever.

4. spindr0

spindr0

I looked at the RSI, Commodity Channel Index, Stochastic and MACD and still got the wrong answer :D

5. Georgi90

Georgi90

For those who have followed the trade, its now in the money, vol curve in november has moved in my favor, while december is quite unchanged, the position is also delta positive, and the total delta of the position has accelerated today as the underliyng has moved up
    WMT has raised the EPS guidance
    Im going to wait till tommorow for the market to recover, and then capitalize whatever gains i've made

6. Georgi90

Georgi90

For those who have followed the trade, its now in the money, vol curve in november has moved in my favor, while december is quite unchanged, the position is also delta positive, and the total delta of the position has accelerated today as the underliyng has moved up
    Im going to wait till tommorow for the market to recover, and then capitalize whatever gains i've made

7. Georgi90

Georgi90

8. spindr0

spindr0

Three times is a charm. Does it count as a 4th if I do it???

9. :D :D :D...... :D

10. Georgi90

Georgi90

The funny guy, spindro :confused: , do you think i've made it on purpose, or just trying to be the funniest here
    moron !

#10     Nov 17, 2010