Trade FX with the Big Boys !!!

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by HATEtheRisk, Aug 23, 2011.

1. philipjb,

Here let me make this easy for you....

I think you are a retail trader. I do not think you trade OPM.

Go to HotForex and open their ECN account with 10% of your money.

Please be careful in the future with the "P" word.

ES

P.S. There are guys that will post that they have 10 million to trade just to try and find out the bottom line...they are trying to get the best price and to discover. They will even promise huge volumes to dealers and banks....etc...just to find out the deal they can cut...At least philipjb admits he only has a small amount of dollars to trade. In the Forex world his fortune is only a speck of sand. It is just not possible for a retail spot forex trader to break into the wholesale world of Forex all by himself trading his own money.

P.P.S. Please do not be sad...please do not think I am rude or condescending. I am trying to cut to the chase to help you phillipjb and to save you some time. Maybe others have your same commitment and questions and I hope that I helped them to. I am not being negative or false...this is the reality of your proposition and goals. There are many professionals here that can post and validate my comments in much more detail than I. I hope you are not the kind of stubborn person that takes this as a challenge and go into denial. Deal with reality and make the best of the rigged game of Forex.

#11     Dec 16, 2011
  2. Excellent points..
    Very clear and transparent, and i like it..
    Thanks..

I surely also look to hear from others too..

I am also currently setting up my trading room up with 6 screens..

Though i am currently looking for a good broker, where i would be assured my money will be safe.. I am looking at around 25K - 50K$ that i have plan to deposit.. and trade..

Inshallah, i hope things will go good.

I will check out HotForex..

I am looking for a broker mostly in UK..

Thanks

#12     Dec 16, 2011
  3. Checked HotForex..
    Not my type of a broker..

I prefer more serious and professional broker.. will look around :).

thanks

#13     Dec 16, 2011
  4. Hello,

since you are a resident in Pakistan and would like to choose a UK based broker, i would suggest you go to "Barclays Stockbrokers FX".

http://www.stockbrokers.barclays.co.uk/?usecase=publicfxaccount&category=publicaccounts

I think they still have a demo account for their software. Check it out.

Good luck

#14     Jan 19, 2012