Trade from outside the US-immigration

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by McBeef, Oct 13, 2010.

  1. McBeef



    I've been a decent trader for about 5 years and have some savings now. I want to live outside the US for a variety of reasons. Which countries, preferably in Asia, would give me some kind of permanent residency visa or status as a trader? Would my only option be to live under the radar in some place like HK and do visa runs every couple months?