Trade Day Drinks???

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by 5Pillars, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Here is a really stupid question :D ....what does everyone drink during the day when they trade (be serious please...LOL! :p )?

I seem to drink a lot of Arizona Green Tea w/Ginseng and Honey, but it has 17 grams of sugar per 8 oz glass (I need to find something more healthy....in addition to drinking water all day).

On occasion I have one of the Low-Carb Monster drinks if I am dragging mid day.

2. coffee all day long.

or at least until i start shaking...

3. Good one....I fortunately can't drink coffee.....never could stand the taste.

4. mizer

mizer

Coffee, chilled green tea + peppermint gunpowder tea ( I keep a pitcher in the frig that I make with just tea leaves ) and also drink iced water throughout the trading day.

5. Iced tea or coffee during trading/business hours.

Gin and tonic or scotch during research hours. ;)

6. Jack and coke + percocet = pure trading fun

at least that is my daily routine

7. Crystal light, diet coke, an occasional quality beer if trading overnights. No cheap domestics need apply. :D Green tea is good though, just enough caffeine and good for you too.

8. jerryz

jerryz

i just drink water.

9. Gloria Ferrer Blanc de Noir bubbly, very calming, leads to the profitable attitude, "Wherever the fuck they want to take it, I'm along for the ride!"

10. Surdo

Surdo

Fresh brewed iced tea and lemon all day, and I break out the Barcelo Añejo with coke around 3PM on occasion!

#10     Aug 2, 2006