Trade.com DMA trading

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Ethilaloth, Jan 29, 2021.

1. I'd like to hear some reviews and opinions on trade.com DMA accounts. The promise is to gain access to DMA trading with only 5K on account. Sounds good, but I don't really trust offers that none of my acquaintances used personally and can recommend. Any first hand information on trade.com DMA accounts will be highly appreciated! Thank you!

2. Branos

Branos

I trade CFDs with trade.com I'm not sure this is exactly what you might be interested in as I don't have experience with their DMA accounts.

3. Thanks! Not exactly what I was lookign for, but if you can give a review of your experience with trade.com in general that might help too. Especially I'm interested in the disadvantages of the brokerage to know what to be prepared for.

4. Branos

Branos

well, i guess executions will be very different on CFD and DMA accounts as they are very different in this regard. Spreads are not worth being discussed either as they will also depend on the account type that you plan to trade with.
    oh, ok, I remembered the cons! sometimes that's rather difficult to get the exact answer from their support team. For example if you write an email and ask to aswer several questions, they might answer some but forget to answer the other.

5. Ahaha, I guess in case a person looks for DMA account, he is much more interested in the quality of executions rather than how fast you can get through to support team.

6. I wouldn't say so. Support quality is important too as on the market you never know what kind of troubles you gonna face the next moment and this is essential to be able to reach somebody on the phone at once.
    Yet, you are right, trading fees and executiosn quality are of a higher priority.

7. Branos

Branos

To tell the truth, I've never has the necessity to reach out to support on the phone and I hope I won't have to in future. However, they do have the phone number for support and this is definitely not one of the brokers that leave the phone number on the website that has nobody on the other end of the line. The firm is rather reputable and it's CySEC regulated, so all the addresses and # are genuine.

8. Good to know that, thank you so much for the help and some info. Still waiting for more trade.com reviews on DMA. Thanks you all in advance!

9. Looks like you know the conditions and they suit you well. The broker is regulated and you've found a person that says the broker is rather pleasant to deal with. What other opinions do you plan to collect before you fund the account? Maybe its none of my business but man, sometimes you just need to do what you've planned. Even the best market forecast is useless unless you've done a live trade accordingly.

10. Branos

Branos

Come on, these are different things! Market forecast is only valid for a certain period of time. Then things change. It takes time to consider all the pros and cons. Choosing a brokerage and account type is definitely something worth taking a careful consideration.

#10     Mar 31, 2021