Trade $5K to a new career

Discussion in 'Journals' started by jyidpi00, Apr 19, 2008.

1. jyidpi00

jyidpi00

Yesterdays trading had no methodoligy. I just completely lost my way for the day. Just a major brain fart all day. Luckily I stuck to my methods today and am up over $350.00 I'll post the statement tonight. The money management is sound and I believe the strategy is as well. If the account ever gets past 10K, you'll see how it works with the runner, which is not currently being employed. Thanks for you input, I appreciate any feedback you may have.

I've attached a copy of my trades today directly from my accoutn software.

And Mandel, why are you creating posts that I don't write? Do you have anything better to do than go around and screw with everyone's journals? This site is supposed to exist so traders can help traders. Why the bad blood?

This journal is here to help me and maybe help some other traders who are looking to see how someone actually trades. If I do well, people will learn, if I blow up people will learn, so what's with the negativity? I've been reading ET for about 2 years and it has helped me a ton and I just wanted to give back to the community. It's unfortunate there are people out there who only care about demeaning and degrading others for no reason whatsever. I hope you find your peace one day, because that is a terrible way to live life.

Hope everyone has a profitable day.

#21     Apr 24, 2008
  2. jyidpi00

jyidpi00

Why do you guys think I'm allen?

#22     Apr 24, 2008
  3. jyidpi00

jyidpi00

I read Allens journal because he had a similar style to myself. Maybe we just trade the same and maybe the method sucks, but it's what I've come up with regarding my circumstances. I need quick hits and don't have the time in my day to hold and watch the market. Occasionally I do, but I developed a scalping strategy in hopes of getting my points before 11:00AM. Other than that, there is no relation and I'm not him. Ask the moderators please. I will give them permission tell you I am not him. At least you'll realize your turning you negativity on the wrong person. If you think my style sucks, then help me make it better instead of telling me I'll blow out my account. Advice is well appreciated. If you are a trader, you understand the issues one has to go through to become successful and you probably would've hated it if someone told everyday that your strategy sucks and your doomed to failure. I already know the odds are against me. Be mindful of the fact I'm trying to learn and was hoping to get some positive feedback or advice from the ET community.

I'm not trying to prove anything here, just trying to improve as a trader.

#23     Apr 24, 2008
  4. jyidpi00

jyidpi00

I never said I wouldn't reply to your posts, just posts that throw around negative energy for no reason whatsoever.

Why do you recommend Puretick? Did you have success with them? What do you trade? Indexes, equities, commodities, etc? I would like to hear about your style if you have time to share.

#24     Apr 24, 2008