Tracktrade

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Toonces, Feb 13, 2004.

1. DT1

DT1

Can a Tracktrade user tell me how are the fills for stop loss orders on Tracktrade? How do you route these orders? Are they systematically routed on the TRAC ECN? Do you get good fills on these orders?

Thanks for your help,
    DT1

#11     Feb 18, 2004
  2. The software if fantastic i'm using TT for active Daytrading and love it, especially the Fees.

as for Toonces you better buy a new computer. i am running TT on dell 2.0g and 1g Ram and no problems. the only time I have the hourglass is when my internet connection is down.

and the commission no one can bit them.
    :D

#12     Feb 19, 2004
  3. tuna

tuna

Toonces your not running Windows 98 are you?

I use Mytrack/Mytrade and its SOLID....NEVER down or locks up.
    Not that it probably matters now but to disable Trac ecn,select
    "Settings"/Routing and uncheck Trac in "enablement"
    Also uncheck "BK" might solve some of the frustrations your describing.

#13     Feb 19, 2004
  4. Toonces

Toonces

No, Win 2K.

#14     Feb 19, 2004
  5. taigong

taigong

Hmm...

I am thinking of openning another account with Tracktrade and therefore found this thread through a search on ET.

I was with mytrack a couple of years ago and wasn't happy (for what exactly I don't remember, probably datafeed delay), so I closed the account.

This is certainly a unique firm or wierd as some of you put it--once they had a dinner party for all their retail customers at New York Marriatt. I got an invitation and went, even though it was after I closed my account.

I am tempted to give it another try for 2 reasons, 1) to lock in the low commission and 2) to take a look at AIQ software, which comes with it I think.

Now it is hard to decide, since some gave it all "-"'s and some gave it all "+"'s.

Does anyone have any comment on the AIQ part? I mostly swing trade so I thought it could be a very nice research tool.

Appreciate any input.

tc

#15     Apr 18, 2004
  6. :)

#16     Apr 18, 2004
  7. Toonces,

You probably do not want to abbreviate Tracktrade as TT because it will confuse many members. When I read TT I think Trading Technologies the company that has the X-Trader platform.

Just a thought. :)

#17     Apr 18, 2004