Toure goes off on another insane race filled rant.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Mar 23, 2013.

1. Max E.

Max E.

This might be one of the funnier things i have ever read from a far left race hustling ass hole, if only because toure is so oblivious to his own words.

Toure starts off pointing out his opinion that conservatives dont like nurosuregeon ben carson, and that they only support him because he is black, and he makes them feel good.

His next comment is hilarious:

So Toure apparently doesnt like people who like him because of his race, i wonder what Toure thinks of liberals, the race obsessed people, who think that race should be the number one determinant, in all of lifes transactions.

It is so funny that this jackass would say something that so perfectly describes the way liberals act, and yet he is so painfully unaware of it, this only goes to show just how badly democrats/liberals have brainwashed the average minority. MSNBC actually pays this goofball for his insane ramblings..

According to Toure, conservatives hate obama because of the color of his skin, but only like ben carson because of the color of his skin.

So they like some black people based on skin color, but dislike others based on skin color, obama and ben carson must be different shades of black, it couldnt possibly have anything to do with the difference in political beliefs...... :D

<iframe src="http://videos.mediaite.com/embed/player/?content=CPZCXN363PF5HNFG&content_type=content_item&layout=&playlist_cid=&widget_type_cid=svp&read_more=1" width="420" height="421" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Toure belongs in the cotton fields. He's too fucking stupid to do anything else.

3. Toure doesn't seem to be opposed to people paying him because of his race. He just draws the line at being their AA friend.

4. I'd never heard of the fucking cunt until now.

5. Max E.

Max E.

Toure is like RCG with a low rated race husling talk show, here is an example of his work, where he tries to make piers morgan out as a racist, just for interviewing zimmermans family members, toure said he shouldnt have allowed them the t.v. time, and toure is supposedly a journalist.

Piers morgan is a liberal douche bag, but to imply he is a racist who was covering for zimmerman is just beyond idiotic, and once again, the only poerson crazy enough to draw that conclusion is punk bitch toure.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Kk-rRg_tREY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. pspr

pspr

And could care less if I never hear of him again.

7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Maybe we should send his ass to Somalia and see how well he likes that. Or how about the Ivory Coast, Africa? GUARANTEE he would disappear in less than an hour in both places.

And while we're at it, that tea drinking piss head morgan should go along with him! That bastard in in MY Country raving over MY Country's "wrong" Constitution. In the 1950's, he would have been deported faster than a doughnut disappears at oprah's house!

8. Max E.

Max E.

:D

9. pspr

pspr

Yeah, we tried to get Obama to send that Morgan guy back to England but he refused. If that had worked I was ready to start a petition to send AK and a few other liberals here somewhere! :D

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D :D

#10     Mar 23, 2013