Tough Trading Today

Discussion in 'Trading' started by flipflopper, Jun 4, 2008.

1. this volatility is killing me. it is a miracle i am positive for the week.

#31     Jun 6, 2008
  2. The hell with worrying about advertising when the only one who absolutely profits is the subscriber! - AND EVEN THE SUBSCRIPTION IS FREE!

Here is SnP's YouTube FREE link! http://youtube.com/user/SnP500Trader

Best damn market educator on the web - period!

Become one of his students and reap the profits!

What a fantastic week!!!!!!!!!

Happy trades!

Steve

#32     Jun 6, 2008
  3. Couple of points for Mr. NoProblemBigSpammer

- Most of your posts are related to this SnP dude, take it easy shill, you are too transparent.

- As far as SnPTrader, tell him he should spend more time talking charts and less time promoting his soon to come pay service/videos and what not. He spends too much time congratulating himself and his videos, it's getting a bit arrogant.

- And last but not least tell that newbie to get those damn indicators of his chart, signs of weakness, signs of an amateur.

Cya Shill :)

NN

#33     Jun 6, 2008
  4. Too bad you feel the need to criticize the person - must be an inherited trait.

If you are sincere, there is no way you can criticize what he teaches and all the folks he has helped - for free.

Have a nice next week sir - I know I will.

Steve

#34     Jun 6, 2008
  5. stock_trad3r is a PaperTrader. The only profits he makes are mental.

In trad3r world, the market never goes down, and the skies are not cloudy all day.

Don't be too dazzled.

#35     Jun 6, 2008
  6. Inside the freebie there is a snake oil salesman hiding with a gigantic claw.

NN

#36     Jun 6, 2008
  7. prc117f

prc117f

I did not trade today, busy reading on stuff but I did keep an eye on the screens and things looked brutal I was spooked and did not buy GE today I think it might stay down all week.

These Banks are always having issues, I wonder how long will this last.

#37     Jun 6, 2008
  8. Goes to show you either have no clue, sell the snake oil your own self or both.

I suspect both.

Mainly, you have no clue.

#38     Jun 6, 2008
  9. You are on, if you are willing to put an attractive prize on whoever has the best % return on a monthly basis going back a few years on active trading.

Send me a PM, I will gladly take you on this offer.

NN

#39     Jun 6, 2008
  10. Nope. I want it to be fair.

I've only been in the markets for over 9 years - - but - - only started with http://youtube.com/user/SnP500Trader a few months ago.

I'll start on June 16th and we can go to June 30th. A one week challenge.

Usually folks with big mouths like yours end up eating shit, I want to give you every opportunity to beat me and have me eat shit - - that's my requirement.

Take it or leave it and good luck.

Steve

#40     Jun 6, 2008