Tough Month?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Steve Tvardek, May 25, 2005.

1. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

i often have my best days after a little toot on the crack pipe. :D

you think im mad? im not - its the only way to take the emotion out of trading - you just dont give a fuk after a few rocks. i read it in an interview with some super trader - he said the best traders trade without any emotion - so there you go! the only thing you care about is where the next rock is coming from so you gotta make the bux so you can run out and score some more - great motivator.

i dont understand these traders who constantly drink black coffee all day - gimme a bottle of voddy any time.

it improves my trading AND my driving no end.

#21     May 27, 2005

2. Negative here as well, after a great start to the year...

this month has been horrid for me.:(

#22     May 27, 2005
  3. Dustin

Dustin

This month was not bad for me, but this week sucked. After about 300k shares I'm +$350 woohoo. Bring on June!

#23     May 27, 2005
  4. yeayo

yeayo

Nasdaq was great this month. Nasdaq 100 seems to be up almost 10% this month. Almost straight up, with nice follow through.

#24     May 27, 2005
  5. I guess no matter what day, month or year it is there is always someone who is killing it and someone who is getting killed. I just figured I'd start this thread because it seemed like many traders i know all kinda felt the same way about this particular month.

#25     May 27, 2005
  6. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

no worries - we get this every few months from someone or other (often me!! - perhaps i should lay off the crack pipe)

bad august,

bad september anyone??

etc etc...

#26     May 27, 2005
  7. It was a great month for me. Big swings all over the place.

#27     May 27, 2005
  8. Trent

Trent

Hey if thats a sucky week by your standards you are doing great. Its easy to make money in the markets but it is difficult not to give it back.

Trent

#28     May 27, 2005

9. Should have taken the day off, there were opportunities but I blew and lost money today. Traded whole day without any break, very tired. Going to really rest up this weekend. Have a good weekend everyone!

#29     May 27, 2005
  10. wOg

wOg

First bad (i.e., not profitable) month of the year here.

#30     May 27, 2005