tothetick.com-support and resistance zones

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by anituchka, Oct 1, 2010.

1. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

There are dozens and dozens of different ways of deriving support / resistance levels or zones.

I'm sure each person out there with a different way say theirs is the best, most accurate, most reliable, easiest to apply et cetera. However, although I don't know tothetick.com, it's possible that they also provide a trade signal that works well with their support/resistance info.

Simply, support/resistance all by itself is not a trade signal. Thus, a trader needs to have a trade signal that tells him/her WHEN to buy that support and WHEN to sell that resistance, WHEN to sell that support and WHEN to buy that resistance.

Without a trade signal, you may as well get a magic 8 ball and shake it for advice on what to do when price arrives at support/resistance.

Mark

#11     Oct 7, 2010
  2. apparently, they don't just sell S&R zones but also an indicator that gives you an entry signal. They offer 2 months money back guarantee, so I am tempted to try it out. Their signal is called "Turning Point"... Who knows?

#12     Oct 7, 2010