Total social control imminent

Discussion in 'Economics' started by AKUMATOTENSHI, Mar 20, 2012.

1. This will make the populus very compliant. Information wafare, social media manipulation and perception management will be areas of growth. Employers really have no right to the information. But aybody who does not play along does get a job. There is a very low corelation between a Facebook page and job performance. Just another way to capitalize on the the poor masses. BYE BYE America!

http://www.cnbc.com/id/46792761

2. mikat

mikat

Pee and password please.

3. usrx201

usrx201

On maxkeiser.com and infowars.com they've reported some countries' governments in Europe and England are already pushing laws to require use of credit cards only for common cash transaction venues such as fast food and gas joints. And some people were using "Tide" detergent as bartering home currency.

Probably preparing for the one world currency maybe like "credits" in Star Wars and Buck Rogers with every transaction recorded and individually tracked.

4. That may not be so bad. :cool:

5. Tom B

Tom B

6. I hope every applicant gives a standard response and cites Facebook's terms:

http://www.facebook.com/legal/terms?ref=pf

Specifically, refer to:

"3. Safety

sub 5. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else."

If you are asked this in an interview, it's best to file a complaint with Facebook against the company because they have broken this rule.

"4. Registration and Account Security

sub 8. You will not share your password, (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account."

If you give your info during the interview, then you are obliged to notify Facebook you've broken the rules, so need your account terminated.

Well who I am kidding? Like they'd ever enforce these rules against an employer ....

7. mikat

mikat

It seems like everyone lives by the adage "Rules were made to be broken"....... but if I were to try it there would be hell to pay.

8. I do that already. :D

9. US becoming overrun with sociopaths.
    Fukin Facebook Nation........what a joke.

10. Eight

Eight

If you are being interviewed and somebody wants your password, report them to their boss. It's silly to think that an organization would have an official policy of asking for your password for anything...

#10     Mar 20, 2012