TOTAL HONESTY: how much did you lose today?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by increasenow, Dec 11, 2007.

1. I wanted to see if the interest is there to start a group of traders(not trading together, not financially affiliated) who might be interested in focusing only on the positive aspects of their business.

If any of you have done this in other areas of your life, you would probably know better what I mean.

And our discussions would focus only on what we are seeking, the big goals, and things along those lines.

Anyway, that's my query to all of you. If anyone is interested we can start something. Some kind of chat or something...or maybe even threads with only positive intent.

For me this stuff works and sharing it is very powerful.

Thanks.

#91     Dec 16, 2007
  2. So many condescending assumptions, so many errors. :p

I'd set you straight, but since most of this board already knows exactly what kind of numbers I put up this year, I'll just sit back and let everyone else have a little chuckle at your expense, hmmm...

#92     Dec 17, 2007
  3. great posts...thanks...YES to the positive!!(+)

#93     Dec 17, 2007
  4. xiaodre

xiaodre

quadruple posts for the win

#94     Dec 17, 2007
  5. cd23

cd23

Glance at the 24DEC07 issue of Businessweek; see the article on page 76; it lists several locations such as you are seeking.

Some have min capital requirements and others reporting requirements.

For Businessweek to write them up just goes to show how far the industry has gone to get the public involved and how far out in left field the press and journalists are.

#95     Dec 17, 2007
  6. cd23

cd23

LOL...

#96     Dec 17, 2007
  7. You sure have a lot of posts, is that what you mean by your numbers? If so yes I would say your numbers are phenomenal. Just kidding don't get all steamed now.

Maybe don't take it so seriously, this is a chat room where most people here do not make a living trading. Its a chat room where people say whatever they want.

Maybe we should have a little challenge that my % numbers will be better than yours in 2008. Or lets make it shorter term...Like in January? Whatever you like.

Would that be satisfactory? Just for fun, it just might make you and I better. R U IN?

#97     Dec 17, 2007