TOS down?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by traderjb, Sep 16, 2010.

1. How was your last trip to 1900's?
    Why you coming back?

#11     Sep 16, 2010
  2. schizo

schizo

Fellas, I haven't had any snags or disruptions all day. Which TOS are your using? One from Thinkorswim or from Ameritrade? I've been told the two platforms are not the same. Each uses a different data vendor. Definitely stick with the former.

#12     Sep 16, 2010
  3. wait...there's two?!? really? hrmm, gonna have to go on their site and see which one I got (probably the bullshit Amtrade one).

#13     Sep 16, 2010
  4. OEC is great and the ZenTrader price ladder is the best I've ever used. Been with them for 6 months now (post system upgrade issues from 2009) and its been great.

Advantage is great too. I use them for my retail account. Only problem is that the only feed you can get from them for NT is with Trading Technologies and that feed is garbage as opposed to the Option Express feed that I get w/OEC. Market depth is far deeper and the data isn't compromised like the Trading Technologies feed. Plus the TT feed will screw you when the market shuts down daily at 5:15 EST for the break. But everyone knows about the TT issue related to NT.

Overall, OEC and their ZenTrader platform really is awesome.

#14     Sep 16, 2010