toronto Trading Room?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by trontotrader444, Oct 26, 2012.

1. trying to get new strategies on the cheap eh?...you're not slick :D

#31     Jan 22, 2013
  2. Petro

Petro

Nope, not at all. I don't need to know specifics, like if you're trading options, what is the exact formula you use to determine which ones you're buying/selling, but we do need to know the rationale behind the strategy, what you're generally doing, etc. You'd have to be an idiot to give someone money without knowing what they're going to do with it. We do the same due diligence on all of our external managers, usually with a signed NDA, and those guys are running tens or hundreds of millions and have no problem explaining what they do and why they do it.

#32     Jan 22, 2013
  3. redbull44

redbull44

I'm at Yonge/sheppard, let's organize something...shoot me a PM

#33     Mar 18, 2013
  4. junkone

junkone

I am in DVP/Lawrence area. send me a email@ murthysureshAThotmail

#34     Mar 18, 2013
  5. Hey all. I do know of someone in Whitby that will be rolling out a mean reversion algo with various alerts for new as well as experienced traders; we have been trying to get a trading floor setup where I am in South Florida with another of his strategies. Prior, I traded a grey box strategy for a different programmer who lives in Markham, so I am familiar with the Toronto trading community, and have a few trading contacts in your area. If anyone wants me to loop these people in, send me an email, douglasderosa@hotmail.com, certainly cant hurt. I spent 2 weeks up there last April, really great city/area.

#35     Jun 10, 2013
  6. Hello Redbull, I'm also at Yonge/Sheppard, happy to meet up to chat or form a group. William

#36     Sep 18, 2022
  7. tango29

tango29

Sorry to tell this but his post was in 2013 and if you click on his nick he last posted in 2013.

#37     Sep 18, 2022
  8. Hello Tango, I realize that, I'm a bit late to the party, was just seeing if there's anyone left still looking to form a Toronto group.

#38     Sep 18, 2022
  9. tango29

tango29

Cool, I just wanted to pass on a heads up in case you missed it.

#39     Sep 19, 2022
  10. 7out

7out

Those of us who have still survived since then might soon be taken out of this market, lol.

#40     Sep 23, 2022