toronto Trading Room?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by trontotrader444, Oct 26, 2012.

1. spec77

spec77

If there is enough interest it could be interesting to at least give it a go.

Start gathering interest and we can possibly start the 1st week of the new year.

I'm in. Timing is also right.

Anyone else interested ?

#11     Nov 5, 2012
  2. Id consider, depends on the area. Not many groups in the west end.

#12     Nov 5, 2012
  3. Id consider, depends on the area. Not many groups in the west end.

#13     Nov 6, 2012
  4. ghateley

ghateley

I am interested. I trade exclusively options and futures but like the idea of an occasional meet-up. I'm in North York, and work in the afternoon so mornings and late evenings are best.

Does anyone want to try to own this and take it offline?

#14     Dec 15, 2012
  5. hkwng99

hkwng99

I am interested.

#15     Dec 16, 2012
  6. dchsn6

dchsn6

hey guys im a trader from toronto too....a few things u guys should consider is
    1. wat trading product u wanna trade in the group
    2. What trading style ( if everyone have similar trading style easier to hunt in packs)

I have blog www.dchsn6.com and have quite bit of knowledge about prop firms. I don;t think your allowed yo give email over here..but if you type in my nickname ..im sure u would find it....

if there are 5-10 guys we can probably meet up and discuss it further

#16     Dec 20, 2012
  7. redbull44

redbull44

I trade futures, options full-time. Would love to meetup w/ other traders. I'm at a central location so fairly flexible on location. It's great meeting up w/ other traders, explore fresh ideas and keep you on top of your game.

#17     Dec 23, 2012
  8. to bad youre in toronto, im in montreal and with a fellow trader trying to get a trading room set up also.

#18     Dec 26, 2012
  9. kivd

kivd

Im in,

could someone message me the location if its already started?

#19     Dec 26, 2012
  10. I used to run a office in China with Hold Brothers, now I am back to Toronto.
    Better meet to together sometime to discuss further. I don't mind leave my email here. If you guys want to meet, to send me email to fix a time to meet

james

#20     Jan 10, 2013