toronto Trading Room?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by trontotrader444, Oct 26, 2012.

1. i am looking for a toronto trading room or a group of local traders who want to start a co-op.

2. 7out

7out

Unsure as to what you're trying to set up:

a workplace for people to work out of and possibly feed off the guys whom are successful

or,

a weekly get together, possibly during trading hours where we discuss and possibly develop new trading systems (might work if we each put some genuine input into it). - In all honesty this process does sometimes work as most of my trading strategies are a result of my ideas tweeked with bits and pieces from others.

If the idea is for the latter, I would consider joining. However the thought of commuting every day to a workplace doesn't seem too interesting unless you get (most unlikely) a superstar trader who has discovered the holy grail of trading and is willing to share.

3. bonds

bonds

are you talking about a physical office to trade out of or a chat room?

4. :D

5. You must be very new to the internet.

6. i will clarify, i know there are many traders who would benefit and enjoy the company of other traders.

i know that we can get get at least $3/1000 or better if investors want to trade stocks at a shop but even for futures trading , currency etc.

i have traded for the past 5 years and use software and would bring that in-house.

7. 7out

7out

Hmm,

Seems like you're trying to recruit us rather than trade with us.

As for boasting $3/1000, most Canadians in the business know where to get .20-.50/1000 with some profit split.

I for one, am not interested in commuting on a daily basis. Once (poss. twice) a week to break the monotomy would be nice, but daily isn't appealing.

For those reasons, I'm OUT

8. WD40

WD40

naive people do not know they are naive

9. spec77

spec77

7out, do you want to start a group like this ?

10. 7out

7out

If there is enough interest it could be interesting to at least give it a go.

Start gathering interest and we can possibly start the 1st week of the new year.

#10     Nov 5, 2012