Toronto Traders Meeting May 15, 2008

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by vanquish, May 2, 2008.

1. If noone wants to, I'll do a presentation about my month.

#21     May 8, 2008
  2. Well, T.O man you have had the most interesting month and it will be very informative to the rest of the group if you share your experience, since I already know the story and can confirm what your presentation will be about.

#22     May 8, 2008
  3. Will be there - not sure why its a week earlier this month but ill be there - vanquish dont forget the smokes............lol

#23     May 8, 2008

4. Tach;

The 15th is the third Thursday of the month, just happened to have a extra week this month...this months smokes will be Export A Green's...lol

#24     May 8, 2008
  5. pbw

pbw

I think two of my trading friends may drop by --one is a high level and experienced trader --I hope he makes it.

And I also look forward to hearing what happened to TO man this month -- hope its interesting...

#25     May 8, 2008
  6. bump

#26     May 9, 2008
  7. mcelitetrader

mcelitetrader ET Sponsor

Sounds good I'll be there.

Let's keep the rules regarding decorum to a minimum. Already too many things to think about from behind a trading platform.

Cheers.

#27     May 9, 2008
  8. I agree.

#28     May 9, 2008

9. Very PC and well stated.

:D

#29     May 9, 2008
  10. pbw

pbw

I just got an email from Tyler --founder of Stock Scores --and he is giving a live demo on his trading method --this is one I cannot mis as I have been following him for a while. It coincides with the hook up on Thurs -- the Wed Tyler session, I have other commitments-- if I can get out early enough I will show up --but since I am coming from Missisauga and these demos usually go over time -- I think realistically I will have to skip the hook up.

If anyone else is interested in Tyler from Stock Scores -- here is the info:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wed May 14 & Thurs May 15
    May 14 - Delta Toronto East
    May 15 - Delta Meadowvale Resort and Conference Center
    1pm to 3pm (Short Term Trading) or 7pm to 8pm (Long Term Trading)

At each event across Canada, Stockscores founder/CEO Tyler Bollhorn will give a fascinating live demonstration of his Stockscores approach to show you how to profit more effectively from financial data.

The Disnat Stockscores Tour is a unique opportunity to witness an exclusive trading session where Tyler will apply his 3 simple rules that Stockscores uses to evaluate stocks, manage risk and help you make better trading decisions.

In a Canadian first, Tyler will trade his own stock, live* as you watch.

Best,

The Disnat Stockscores team

PS - Tyler will also give feedback on attendees' own stocks, so prepare your questions!

#30     May 11, 2008