TORONTO TRADERS HOOKUP...SEPT 28th

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by mcelitetrader, Sep 25, 2006.

1. mcelitetrader

mcelitetrader ET Sponsor

ONE MORE TIME...

Here it is......Thursday September 28th at 7pm at the bedford academy.

Hope to see a good turnout maybe larger than the last. These have been growing as we go along.

2. pbw

pbw

I'm in.

Pbw.

Could you give us a count of how many have responded so far.

3. mcelitetrader

mcelitetrader ET Sponsor

Sure......not a bad idea....anyone coming pm me and i can get a rough idea.

Until Thursday then.....

4. Babak

Babak

did anyone show up? I came by but couldn't find the group.

5. mcelitetrader

mcelitetrader ET Sponsor

People didnt show...I waited for 45 mins.....i had 2 people call me saying they were on their way but they didnt appear. It was the same restaurant as before so I dont know how people missed it. I had 5 people pm me so I was expecting to have 10-15 people.

The hostess was waiting for people to come in. I had a pint and then left. Anyone ?

6. pbw

pbw

MCE, my apolgies. I sent you a pm -- but since I did not get a response, and no one replied on the forum, I presumed it was called off. Incorrect on my part, I should have just dropped by.

If its ok with everyone, I will organize the next meeting in four weeks time.

Any commnets or ideas can be pmed to me.

Pbw

7. Babak

Babak

why wait for a month?

8. newbbee

newbbee

I arrived there last thursday at 8pm.
    I met 2 chicks from U of T. They were finance majors, and wanted to became an ibanker or FX trader. They were thinking of enrolling in the Swift program.

They found out about this ET hookup and decided to drop by to see what is it all about. I talked to them until 11pm. Then they came to my place to see my system set up.

We are going to meet again next week on Wednesday evening.