TORONTO TRADERS HOOK UP MAY 31st

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by mcelitetrader, May 12, 2007.

1. pbw

pbw

Looks like we are getting some responses -- see you guys Thurs. Nice if a few more hard working traders signed up.

#11     May 28, 2007
  2. May I join you guys?

#12     May 28, 2007
  3. mcelitetrader

mcelitetrader ET Sponsor

Anyone is free to join......Looks to be a decent number coming.

Try to meet in the back or on the back patio.......

Cheers.

#13     May 30, 2007
  4. Thank you mcelitetrader for organizing last night's gathering. It was extremely educational and entertaining for me. It seems that you and others are very experienced and I learned a lot.

Again thank you.

Torontoman

#14     Jun 1, 2007
  5. Yes I agree - nice meeting all you guys - look forward to the next one!!

#15     Jun 2, 2007
  6. pbw

pbw

I like the idea that we should try the meets up monthly for a bit and see how it goes. Perhaps the last Thursday of every month. What do you guys think? Perhaps we could have a minimum eight persons sign up or something like that. If we don't get eight, then we will cancel it for the next month.

#16     Jun 3, 2007
  7. I still benefitted from the gathering. Therefore, I would still go even if it was under 8 people. I wonder if others feel the same.

Torontoman

#17     Jun 3, 2007
  8. pbw

pbw

Our meetings are more like a coop. Meaning that every one who attends needs to take a turn in organizing and setting up the meetings. When a particualr person is organizing it like Barry did the last one, then the ball is really in that person's court. If that persons want eight or more or less to atend is that person's decision --including where the person wants to meet also and when --meaning monthly or not.

Since I orgainized the previous meeting in April and Barry did the last one -- then someone else should consider setting up the next one.

But since we are still getting things going, I would like to propose that we try the meetings montly at least for the summer months.

So how about Thurs June 28. This time at the Bedord Accademy --which is where we met on previous times. It seems to be a nicer place and is in the same area.

location info is at:

http://www.thebedfordacademy.com/

I prefer Thurs so because you don't need to make reservations at most places.

If eight sign up, then it is a go.

So for those who want to attend, please sign up and confiem your attendance.

On a side note, I would like to mention that I find it annoying that persons who sign up and then don't show up.

#18     Jun 5, 2007
  9. #19     Jun 5, 2007