Toronto Traders Get together --April 20th

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by pbw, Mar 27, 2007.

1. pbw

pbw

Some last minute info:

Gabby's Bar has given us Table 20. They say they are busy on Friday -- and the table we have holds 12 persons. Hence, we have so far 8 persons signed up -- we can take 4 more ---but that will be the limit. So if anyone is interested in coming out, please sign up soon as our limit is now 12 persons.

#21     Apr 17, 2007
  2. Luke_P

Luke_P

A friend of mine is planning on attending also.

#22     Apr 17, 2007
  3. pbw

pbw

We still have room for four more persons....nice to have a full house--so sign up whoever else is thinking of coming..

#23     Apr 18, 2007
  4. pbw

pbw

Ok, so see everyone tommorow night --there is still room for last minute stragglers.. just sign in and show up.

#24     Apr 20, 2007
  5. pbw

pbw

Another good Toronto traders get together. We hope to do it again in two months or so.

#25     Apr 21, 2007
  6. mcelitetrader

mcelitetrader ET Sponsor

I think its time for another meeting in Toronto. Keeping these meetups as monthly will help to bring a decent turnout and will let questions be answered and various setups compared as systems and arrangements seem to change so rapidly.

I was unable to make the last one and was able to get some good things out of previous meetings.

I say we try the 31st of this month. This is a Thursday and is the last trading day of this month.

Gabby's seems to work well..........

It is called Gabby's Bar and Grill

Date: Thursday May 31st, 2007

time: 7:30pm

West off Avenue Road --get off St George Subway -- and walk from there.

Respond to say if you can make it.

#26     May 12, 2007
  7. Luke_P

Luke_P

I'd come but that day and time do not work for me.

#27     May 12, 2007
  8. mcelitetrader

mcelitetrader ET Sponsor

#28     May 12, 2007