Toronto Office

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by markcuban, Mar 21, 2005.

1. Looking for a place to trade in Toronto. I trade Nasdaq/New York...

Interested in surrounding myself with committed, keen traders in market for long haul.

Preferrably not a prop shop.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciate.

Thanks

Mark Cuban

2. Mark,

You can trade your "sports gambling hedge fund" at any convenience store in Toronto by playing pro-line.

3. mcelitetrader

mcelitetrader ET Sponsor

Where else are people having luck in Toronto...Im very close to signing on with questtrade although i haven't been able to speak with any other quest prop traders....Is there anyone out there??

4. mcelitetrader

mcelitetrader ET Sponsor

sent out a feeler through workopolis...cant seem to find them on google. Wait and see

5. I was doing prop @ questrade for a while, ask away. :cool:

6. soler

soler

how is questtrade for prop.trading? is their commission competitive? is cyber-pro over there solid or have any kind of problem? how easy is to withdraw funds? thx

7. No complaints on either level, re. the above. I still use CyberTrader Pro but for retail trading (swing)/.
    Commish was based on volume. I had a pretty good deal at the time, basically the ECN rebates covered all of the commission cost if you trades it right.

8. mcelitetrader

mcelitetrader ET Sponsor

Getting a little ahead of myself....

Questrade was quick to get back to me to clarify all information. I dont think I did my due diligence by asking enough questions up front. The numbers are all here. I apologized for writing names on this board and using it as a forum to air my thoughts.

Questtrade seems to be one of the top shops in the area and I am still interested in their setup.

Again my apologies for tarnishing a name without all of the information.

9. I never traded the NYSE, only Nasdog.
    One of the reason I chose quest was no Series 7 required and it is backed by a real brokerage. Prop accounts are not insured anywhere but at least the restof the brokerage is so you know the operation in general is legit.

my 2¢

#10     May 22, 2005