Toronto Meetup Oct 25 2007

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by chicagobuy, Oct 2, 2007.

1. I will attend the meeting tonight. . . but ultimately, I want to start an Index Trader Group. . . exclusively for those who trade the S&P / NASDAQ / DOW / Russel.
    If any here are Toronto area Index Traders, please email me directly.
    Bruce
    healthynfit@sympatico.ca

#31     Oct 25, 2007
  2. Derek_GTA

Derek_GTA

Count me in.

Derek

#32     Oct 25, 2007
  3. Derek,
    If you are interested in the group tonight. . . show up.
    If you are interested in my Toronto area Index Traders Group, please email me directly.
    Bruce
    healthynfit@sympatico.ca

#33     Oct 25, 2007
  4. Hey guys

If anyone is interested I can give a short talk on Nasdaq trading and print off my trade sheet from today.

Let me know and ill make a few copies, if i dont hear anything back by sixish well leave it for next time

Nafeez

#34     Oct 25, 2007
  5. I would love to hear it.

#35     Oct 25, 2007
  6. SanCanAn

SanCanAn

Healthy,
    It is sometimes difficult to understand a persons post when just reading words and can't see or feel the posters emotions or thoughts. I know and understand, I have questioned others and others have questioned me regarding posts on message boards(Or emails, etc). There are some who just read, think and believe what they want from reading what is written. Some add to or take away from the origianl posters words. Happens everyday. Wish it didn't. :(

#36     Nov 2, 2007
  7. I'm cool. . . .
    Just didn't appreciate be acused of something I wasn't doing.
    Traders seem to be sensitive people . . . I know it's hard to get a straight answer about their trade details. Can't we all be staright-up ?

#37     Nov 2, 2007
  8. healthy, don't be an idiot and open your mind. SanCanAn
    is absolutely correct!! Message boards don't capture nuance.

Torontoman was not accusing you of anything. According to your post, it seemed that you labelled the Toronto hookup party as a sales presentation for Learn To Trade in disguise. That's what I understood and I'm sure that's what Torontoman understood. And when he says if "If you want to try to sell anything to us, you are not welcomed." he doesn't mean YOU individually. He means YOU as in everybody. AND, Torontoman even has the class and decency to apologize to you eventhough he does not have to. AND you still think he is accusing you of whatever? Come on!

#38     Nov 2, 2007
  9. Someone had asked who they were and I was just trying to help. That's all.

#39     Nov 2, 2007
  10. Dave77

Dave77

I was not able to attend the meeting on Oct. 25. Please tell me if there was any discussion about setting up a trading office in Toronto. I currently trade from home but I would like to get into an office with other traders.

Dave

#40     Nov 2, 2007