Toronto hookup

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by sumosam, Jun 12, 2008.

1. sumosam

sumosam

Who is arranging the June hookup? I know that I am presenting. If it is me, it will be at On the Rocks, again on the 3rd Thursday of the month. Will confirm the date....if no one else comes forth.

:D

2. Hi!
    Did you mean June 19, and what time?
    Is it same like last meeting (7:15PM) or another?

3. sumosam

sumosam

I have a feeling it may be me who is organizing it...I just returned from CA. So the 3rd Thurday is...next week!

The time is 7:00 p.m. On the Rocks is across from the Swiss Chalet / and just next door to the LCBO. Royal York and Bloor. Go east as you get off the subway, it is about ?2-3 short blocks on the north side.

Let me know...

The S.S.

4. pbw

pbw

This 3rd thurs of every month is often finding itself close to the middle of the month -- I propose we change it to the last thurs of every month here on if everyone agrees --which makes it June 26.

Middle of the month is often a more stressful time --

Also we don't "have" to meet every month. If not enough persons sign up to attend, we can always skip it for the next month -- although every month would be more nice.

Just my 2 cents --Pbw.

I can make it on the 19th or the 26th.

Its Sumosam's call, since she is organizing it.

5. sumosam

sumosam

The last Thursday of the month works much better for me as well. So, the 26th it is. On the Rocks. It is posted as to where and when .... 7:00 pm. Royal York/Bloor. Please respond if you wish to make it ... I know its summer, but I am keen.:D :p

6. pbw

pbw

Free Webinar with Adrienne Toghraie, Trader's Coach

today at 4:30pm

register by sending an email to:

ADToghraie@nc.rr.com

7. June 26 7:00PM is OK for me. I'll be there

8. June 26 is okay for me too. I will be there with one of my friend.

9. Will be there

10. Sounds good

#10     Jun 24, 2008