Toronto Hook-up April 17 (New Venue)

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by torontoman, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Everyone is welcomed. We have had many out-of-towners attend our pub nights.

#11     Apr 11, 2008
  2. North York out of town, haha. I did read it originally as New York too actually.

#12     Apr 11, 2008
  3. Wow, I don't know how I missed that. Thanks Renegen for easing my embarassment by admitting that you read it wrong also.

#13     Apr 11, 2008
  4. blackz33

blackz33

:D

I will see you guys on April 17th then

#14     Apr 12, 2008
  5. mcelitetrader

mcelitetrader ET Sponsor

Sounds good. I will be there.

#15     Apr 14, 2008
  6. pbw

pbw

It looks like we have about 8 attendees so far -- but we always like to have the target of 15 -- so we need 7 more to show up.

Again -- the last one to sign up will be required to buy the preseneter and organizer a beer. That person will need to bring extra money.

#16     Apr 15, 2008
  7. If anybody is driving down to "On the Rocks", there is alot of Green P parking behind the the bar. A good land mark is LOOK for the LCBO on the north side of Bloor, two blocks east of Royal York. On the Rocks is next door to it. Once you park at the Green P in the back you can enter of the backway thru the patio, instead of walking around to the front on Bloor.

:D

#17     Apr 16, 2008
  8. pbw

pbw

What about free parking -- on the streets - should there not be lots available? The bar is not exactly located downtown -- I would not mind to walk a few blocks if I can get free parking. If I get a ticket of course I will expect Vanquish to pick up the cost b/c he did not do his research.... :cool:

#18     Apr 16, 2008
  9. blackz33

blackz33

ya!
    Any free parking? :D

Any contact number to call in case I can't find the group?

Scott

#19     Apr 17, 2008
  10. If you can't go, no need to contact anyone.

Hope to see you there.

Torontoman

#20     Apr 17, 2008